• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RiamuP

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've added a couple more subs to my

There are new subs for EV31 and EV32. I also did some corrections on the EV43 subs.

Also, as a side note to Aum or anybody else who is using these subs and uploading the videos to other sites, if you're gonna hardcode my subs onto your videos, can you at least get font size, spacing, and color correct. I didn't put the extra effort into making them look good just for you to go and screw them up.
So Aum videos were with your subs lol

Wolfninja786

Mar 6, 2023
Hey guys, I've added a couple more subs to my

There are new subs for EV31 and EV32. I also did some corrections on the EV43 subs.

Also, as a side note to Aum or anybody else who is using these subs and uploading the videos to other sites, if you're gonna hardcode my subs onto your videos, can you at least get font size, spacing, and color correct. I didn't put the extra effort into making them look good just for you to go and screw them up.
Stupid question how do you add the subs?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
This method works on Windows Media Player.
I haven't tried in others, but it should work similarly.
Skærmbillede 2024-05-08 142603.png
There is a subtitle button on the lower right of the Windows Media Player that works on videos.
Push the button or press Ctrl+L on the keyboard and it will have the option to choose a text file (ass/srt).
Skærmbillede 2024-05-08 142725.png
Then choose the file(s) for the video
Skærmbillede 2024-05-08 142829.png
Then you should be good to go.
Skærmbillede 2024-05-08 142843.png

NOTE: You have to do this method everytime you wish for the subtitles to be in the video.

Reactions: darks231

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
One guy here told me that I need to change the title of the video to match the name of the subtitles and then the subtitles will be added automatically. I don't know if this will work on a computer, but this is how subtitles work on a phone for me.

P.S. I use a file manager to watch videos through it. I added the subtitles to the same folder for the video so that they are in the same folder and in contact with each other.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Finished EV34:

I'll get around to doing more events eventually, depending on how much free time I have. However, it's much easier to clean up existing subtitle files than it is to create new ones from scratch. Making the subs for EV34 was pretty quick because someone made MTL subs with most of the timestamps already, and all I had to do was fix the dialogue. So if y'all are looking a specific event, having crappy subs for it already would make things simpler for me. That being said, I'm planning on EV 23 next, and then EV22 probably.

Also for those asking about how to use the subs, in addition to answers Marnaby and BurnRaijin gave earlier, most 3rd party video players will let you add .ass subtitles. I recommend using something like or

Last edited:

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
Quick question. The last time I played this game was a year or so ago; the trial version. There was an EN translation of the trial but there's been so many updates/EVs added that I was wondering if the EN translation has caught up to some degree so that I can play up to wherever the last or previous update was.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
where do i download the latest version i only see the demo version
In short: The latest version of the game is still 1.12 and it is on this forum translated into English

If not briefly: I would advise you not to ask a similar question in this place again. There were already about 50 people like you or similar to you in this matter. The problem is that this question has been asked so often that no one wants to answer it and simply ridicule those who ask it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG and fraazx

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Quick question. The last time I played this game was a year or so ago; the trial version. There was an EN translation of the trial but there's been so many updates/EVs added that I was wondering if the EN translation has caught up to some degree so that I can play up to wherever the last or previous update was.
New EV are coming out, but Takeda is so lazy that he does not work on the game, but only draws it, as far as I know.
The latest version of the game is 1.12(original) and it is very far from the current events that Takeda has already managed to draw.

As far as I noticed, they stopped discussing the latest version of the game here a long time ago; they only discuss Takeda’s latest actions, because all he does is draw. It's something like this. I advise you not to ask any more questions about the version of the game because no one will answer them for you(except me ;>)

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
In short: The latest version of the game is still 1.12 and it is on this forum translated into English

If not briefly: I would advise you not to ask a similar question in this place again. There were already about 50 people like you or similar to you in this matter. The problem is that this question has been asked so often that no one wants to answer it and simply ridicule those who ask it.
I have heard that people should go for the 1.1 version instead, because 1.12 has plenty of bugs.

Reactions: robus77

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
New EV are coming out, but Takeda is so lazy that he does not work on the game, but only draws it, as far as I know.
The latest version of the game is 1.12(original) and it is very far from the current events that Takeda has already managed to draw.
I just want to clarify, Takeda is still actively developing the game. All of the new EV's that have been released as videos are programmed into Takeda's dev version of the game, and then he just records the scenes for us. Granted, the public demo version ends at EV34, but the events we've gotten since are still recordings of the actual "gameplay".

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote