Unity The Streets of Eternea [v2.2.796] [Anthrius]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zoroan

Jul 23, 2023
The author just abandoned all his previous works and nowhere to find. I really want to play the final version. Can someone update one please?

desireloading

May 18, 2019
basically the last thing he said on his patreon was this.before he started creating image packs with ai...

20230817 - ETERNEA_V_2.2.1076-Win - Last Major Version ! (Patreon)
Published:
2023-08-17 13:15:32
Imported:
2023-10
⚑ Flag ☆ Favorite
Content
-----
ENGLISH
-----

General :
- Various optimizations and consolidation of the game.

Excluding possible micro-evolutions for bug fixes, this is the latest version of the ETERNEA game!

Stay tuned on my patreon page to find out what I have in store for you in the future ;)

As usual, the game can be downloaded, for free, right here:
Note that you can also download the game for Smartphone on Android, AAR Game, for free here:

Sincerely,
Dom Tigerpaw

Zoroan

Jul 23, 2023
The game's public version is censored, what the fu*k is. The wolf cocks I should get are replaced to heart-shaped icons. That's really annoying

Mar 21, 2023
Or any version at all? Even if buggy? Also anyone have the discord? Trying to contact creator to see if they have any remaining version at all.

Mar 21, 2023
I told you that it would probably become lost media, but you didn't listen to me....
That's what I am trying to prevent. Seeing if anyone has come across anything since my last post. I was able to track down .796 seeing if there is any newer versions still out there.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes