Unity The Streets of Eternea [v2.2.796] [Anthrius]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1270106_V1.1.7.jpg

Overview:
You will be able to discover there a whole new universe "Eternea" and a story which will allow you, gradually, to meet all the protagonists of this universe around a phantasmagorical adventure​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Anthrius - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.2.796
Language: English, French
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1270111_Anthrius_TSOE_1080p_13-06-2021_17-22-54.jpg 1270112_Anthrius_TSOE_1080p_21-05-2021_12-16-43.jpg 1270113_TSOE_V_1.1.2.jpg 1270114_Anthrius_TSOE_1080p_14-04-2021_16-06-30.png 1270119_TSOE_EPISODE_1_packScreenShots.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 17, 2019
"The game is quite promising and the universe is endless.
As long as the author holds up. It takes him an enormous amount of time and money to make it, with moderate success at the present time.
The game is young, in progress (1 or 2 patch each month).
It is gradually enriched via a patreon vote."

(It takes him an enormous amount of time and money to make it, with moderate success at the present time.)
The problem is that this game is only for VR and gays, which of course keeps the playerbase small from the start. Throw in a bit of hetero stuff and make a Desktop Version and the playerbase will triple.

Reactions: valhrona

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Was it just me or did someone else think it was a game based on He Man and the Masters of the Universe?

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Is it VR only? Can you play without VR gears?
As the banner art says, it works in either vr or mouse & keyboard, just launched it to confirm and it works either way.

The problem is that this game is only for VR and gays, which of course keeps the playerbase small from the start. Throw in a bit of hetero stuff and make a Desktop Version and the playerbase will triple.
It has a desktop version already, the banner art clearly says so. And if one of the projects i backed started adding hetero content and it wasn't in a consistent manner for me to choose not to pay for those updates, i probably wouldn't back it at all, since it would probably take even longer than it already does to get more gay content. Depending on the devs, more money rarely means faster content unless they hit the breakpoint of working on it full time. If these were people looking to start a company and hire more people that might be the case, but generally gay furry game dev's are not going to fall into that category. They might gain some people, but i'm pretty sure they would also lose some as well.

Most of the reason why I'm willing to back the furry gay projects I do is because the market is so small that i like to support what does come out that i take a liking to in order to make sure it gets made at all. I've accepted the fact releases might be on the slow side but that's the reality of liking a niche product.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
"The game is quite promising and the universe is endless.
As long as the author holds up. It takes him an enormous amount of time and money to make it, with moderate success at the present time.
The game is young, in progress (1 or 2 patch each month).
It is gradually enriched via a patreon vote."

(It takes him an enormous amount of time and money to make it, with moderate success at the present time.)

For that to happen, there would have to be straight people (or bisex ...) smart enough to do this kind of job ...
Then until we have proof to the contrary, the vast majority of this kind of stuff is designed by either homosexuals or bisexuals, almost without any exceptions. (proof with VRChat, SecondLife, etc ...)
The most curious thing about all of this is that, contrary to popular belief, there is a large LGBTQAI+ (very close to being in the majority) community behind the world of games and also of the artistic world. (of any kind)

nekonoll

Aug 1, 2019
Any chance of working on index support? This is extremely nausiating on index, as it forces you to spin and move your camera every time you move your right hand.

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
Quote:
This game TSOE is no more update.

This game has been completely reworked in depth.

You will find a new version, in Eternea project, always in VR Mode & Desktop mode, here:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes