• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Get Cucked, Nerd! [v0.1] [GCNDev]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
LMAO well the good news is i don't see much success in your future. I don't know if you are trying to score some quick cash for crack or what but you have a lot to learn when it comes to doing these things.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
LMAO well the good news is i don't see much success in your future. I don't know if you are trying to score some quick cash for crack or what but you have a lot to learn when it comes to doing these things.
Seeing how his SubscribeStar is not approved he won't be making anything regardless

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
thats what she said
That's why ur cucked, nerd!

lmao, I won't download this as it seems satire, but on a serious note if Dev created something more serious and had a nice long and hard.... content I would download and maybe subscribe

Reactions: GCNDev

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
That's why ur cucked, nerd!

lmao, I won't download this as it seems satire, but on a serious note if Dev created something more serious and had a nice long and hard.... content I would download and maybe subscribe
Try it, it's just a little demo. I'm planning on making an actual 'open world' 0.2 update by may 21st!

Reactions: johnoe9

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
mans satirizing the state of this entire site and people are going "b-b-but you actually develop it for real i'll give you money!"

• Hey there
Reactions: GCNDev

man_with_no_name

May 15, 2018
Lol, some pissed off guys in the replies here to a free game. I think the tags are definitely wrong, add female domination and netorare. Sissification is incorrect too imo as there is no sissy content.

Overall It did make me laugh a bit with how mean the gf is, and how much the MC gets humiliated. I think for the non dream section it should be more subtle, and with any other girls taking it slower but also have the humiliation linger.

Also I assume the subscribestar is a joke, the tiers are just insanely high.

Reactions: Piratefishes

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Lol, some pissed off guys in the replies here to a free game. I think the tags are definitely wrong, add female domination and netorare. Sissification is incorrect too imo as there is no sissy content.

Overall It did make me laugh a bit with how mean the gf is, and how much the MC gets humiliated. I think for the non dream section it should be more subtle, and with any other girls taking it slower but also have the humiliation linger.

Also I assume the subscribestar is a joke, the tiers are just insanely high.
I DID NOT ADD THE TAGS THE MODS DID IT AND I CAN'T FIX THEM AHHH!!!

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
In this game, you'll be cucked, over, and over again. And when you thought you wouldn't get cucked: boom, cucked again.

no netorare tag

Not the type of cucking I expected tbh:ROFLMAO:
love sissification though, hope there's interracial/bbc worship content too:giggle:
There is.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote