• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Get Cucked, Nerd! [v0.1] [GCNDev]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yup. I just created a ticket because my noob-ass seems to be unable to do so. I'd be much obliged if someone helped me out.
I'm actually not sure how to request new tags either if I'm honest haha. Opening a ticket is probably how you do it, even though that sounds like it would get annoying to mods to constantly receive tag tickets... at least it would get old fast if I had a thousand tag tickets if it were my job.

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
I'm actually not sure how to request new tags either if I'm honest haha. Opening a ticket is probably how you do it, even though that sounds like it would get annoying to mods to constantly receive tag tickets... at least it would get old fast if I had a thousand tag tickets if it were my job.
That's what I did. I explained them me being utterly stupid and needing their help. They'll understand...

Reactions: bluerubber

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GetCuckedNerd-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

damias

Sep 13, 2020
wish there was a tag between netorare and netori... the tittle made me think we were cuccking people...still, good luck

Reactions: GCNDev

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
GetCuckedNerd-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Really rough and raw. The videos are badly implemented, the font is too big, the writing is hasty and trashy.

Still... I cant deny it managed to catch me...

Reactions: GCNDev

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
Really rough and raw. The videos are badly implemented, the font is too big, the writing is hasty and trashy.

Still... I cant deny it managed to catch me...
The writing was intended to be cheesy and basic. I'm not writing you a shakespeare poem just to tell you that you've got a clitty dick afterwards.

I'll try to keep you hooked 'til the next update cuz

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
I'm not writing you a shakespeare poem just to tell you that you've got a clitty dick
I think we can agree that there is a spectrum between shakespeare and trash. We don't even know the person who is cucking us here, we actually only met her in the principal's office after we jerked off in class? I mean...

I really see potential for us hardcore NTR fans. Some customizations, more care for pics and vids. And most of all a bare minimum of characters, so the cucking can do its magic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UncouthRouth

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
I think we can agree that there is a spectrum between shakespeare and trash. We don't even know the person who is cucking us here, we actually only met her in the principal's office after we jerked off in class? I mean...

I really see potential for us hardcore NTR fans. Some customizations, more care for pics and vids. And most of all a bare minimum of characters, so the cucking can do its magic.
It's all inside MC's head. It's a dream. That's why two opposite sided vents lead to the same exit, why MC walks off easily after getting caught beating his meat in public, why they're allowed to leave the Coffee Shop without paying, and it's why the only colored places are the ones that MC feels comfortable on (just like in dreams). Those are just things I don't consider that are needed to be explicited for people to notice or realize they're there. Of course, it's not a "The Sixth Sense" type of revelation lol it's just a lazy resource for me to wrap things up by the end, and taking away any real consequences of their actions.

For future updates, I'm working on making the game much more full, as this is only a demo. I'm planning on adding a map, basic stats, and things like that. Please, have in consideration this is my first attempt at putting a game together. I'm trying my best lol.

Thanks for the feedback, though, I appreciate it a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jonas132
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote