• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
It seems you can't change the basic keybinds like the enter as ok, shift as sprint and the arrow keys. not sure what you fully want the binds to be so I can't really prove that it actually is possible but most things should be.
I want to use space instead of enter. And thats not possible.

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I have problems finding some ingredients
Like the dev says in the introduction just continue playing the game doing events with the girls and eventually a new zone should open up. but what ingridient are you missing?

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I love this game its a futa x female and futa x futa fans dream come true I am so glad there is no male content shoved in just for the sake of it.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I love this game its a futa x female and futa x futa fans dream come true I am so glad there is no male content shoved in just for the sake of it.
The only males who will ever make it into one of my game will have a bad time.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Guys I just finished the Chapter 2 then where should i head next please respond fast
I'm in the same situation. I'm currently hoping that going back to the original village and completing the events there makes a difference.
I've done every character in Kunoicih village and shared with Ino, there's no marker for where to go next.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I'm in the same situation. I'm currently hoping that going back to the original village and completing the events there makes a difference.
I've done every character in Kunoicih village and shared with Ino, there's no marker for where to go next.
you tried to go to the abended shed?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
please help me
Appart from telling you everything I already told a dozens of time = progress naruto then progress ino to unlock thata hinata scene.
Which means if naruto hasnt taught you somerhing yet you need to progress the other girls.

I cant help you more I dont even have access to my computer rn.

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
I'm...not sure.
Is the Abandoned Shed the one at the very start of the game where you peek in?
Or is there another shed I haven't seen?
i done the ch2 already so i dont really remember, do u guys have a save file? (maybe replaying i can remember how to)

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes