• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hewl21332

Jan 5, 2024
im sorry, but im confused and lost, how do i trigger new events? I asked Faust the guide in game, and checked out the gallery, but, am i being stupid???

hehehe, found it. :) mb

mb, i hate it when people ask for help, find solution and dont share. basically it is where merchant is, go left, and up. I spawned there, when I transfered my share, but I didnt reealize I was supposed to go there. (;

Last edited:

Yeetusss

Jan 15, 2022
can someone give me a walkthrough, i need to find the moss and i have talked to everyone nvm i figured it out

Last edited:

Rokan27

May 7, 2024
Sorry, I'm a poor soul from Latin America and I wanted to know where I can look for the game but with the Spanish language and updated, I'm really new to this but I could only play the April Fool's Day special

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Really been enjoying this game. For future chapters, might I make a request that Bleach and Fate/Stay Night characters find their way into this game at some point?

Holy Smoke

Sep 4, 2020
I got a bug where I can't go through doors. This was after doing the Misty scene with Nemona a second time. Any solutions? Not a big deal since I have a save not too far from this point.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I got a bug where I can't go through doors. This was after doing the Misty scene with Nemona a second time. Any solutions? Not a big deal since I have a save not too far from this point.
The recollection room is made so entering it fix most of these kind of problems.
Also if you want to interact with doors, I think you may need to go over them and click.

I've already fixed this bug but since it is such a minor fix I'm not gonna update the game for that.

Xhuly

Dec 31, 2021
Great game, I'll consider buying or donating if possible.
Mirajane's eyes are haunting me.

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
Nope its not possible. You cannot get the default rpgm keybinding, like space to click or insert / num 0 to open the menu.
uuhhm... yes you can i'm literally looking at the keybind changer rn and you can literally make any key do whatever you want like clicking and opening the menu

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
uuhhm... yes you can i'm literally looking at the keybind changer rn and you can literally make any key do whatever you want like clicking and opening the menu
Then I downloaded something else. I couldnt change the space button to the enter button.

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
Then I downloaded something else. I couldnt change the space button to the enter button.
It seems you can't change the basic keybinds like the enter as ok, shift as sprint and the arrow keys. not sure what you fully want the binds to be so I can't really prove that it actually is possible but most things should be.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes