• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordSin5739100

Jun 24, 2022
Hey guys, can I get some help?
I'm not that good with anything related to data and I am really struggling with the installation for android. Even tho I read the instructions and tried to follow them my phone doesn't let me do what I'm supposed to.
Can you guys please help me?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I'm not that good with anything related to data and I am really struggling with the installation for android. Even tho I read the instructions and tried to follow them my phone doesn't let me do what I'm supposed to.
I can give you a link to a third-party website with the game. It will install itself without data manipulation.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Might help if you provided some actual info.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
ETERNUM - WALLPAPER #47

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a fantastic day!

unnamed.png

We're back with some fresh wallpapers, this time featuring Alex in a Stellar Blade inspired server. Looks like she's been busy exploring Eternum lately! I wonder what level she's reached by now...

As you know, development for version 0.8 is already underway, and things are going smoothly so far. I'll start sharing some details soon, bit by bit, although the first glance at it will be the first set of sneak peeks, which you can possibly expect by the end of this month

As you can imagine if you already played the last update, this time it's tricky to offer previews without spoiling the storyline, but rest assured, I won't reveal any key scenes, so the theories of what happens (or how) will continue until you play the actual update

I'll keep it here for today!

Your support during the months without a release make the development of the game possible, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that

Thank you for everything and see you in a few weeks with those first previews

Love you all ❤

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
ETERNUM - WALLPAPER #47

Hello everyone!

View attachment 3618279

We're back with some fresh wallpapers, this time featuring Alex in a Stellar Blade inspired server. Looks like she's been busy exploring Eternum lately! I wonder what level she's reached by now...

As you know, development for version 0.8 is already underway, and things are going smoothly so far. I'll start sharing some details soon, bit by bit, although the first glance at it will be the first set of sneak peeks, which you can possibly expect by the end of this month

As you can imagine if you already played the last update, this time it's tricky to offer previews without spoiling the storyline, but rest assured, I won't reveal any key scenes, so the theories of what happens (or how) will continue until you play the actual update

Your support during the months without a release make the development of the game possible, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that

Love you all ❤

Stay awesome!

Caribdis
Showed up on Patreon app but can't access HQ version of wallpaper. Cari might've made a mistake and published it with access to lower tiers (IIRC wallpapers are usually Master and/or Eternumite tiers, and I'm currently subbed lower than those). :FacePalm:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Showed up on Patreon app but can't access HQ version of wallpaper. Cari might've made a mistake and published it with access to lower tiers (IIRC wallpapers are usually Master and Eternumite tiers, and I'm currently subbed lower than those). :FacePalm:
Seems that way... I changed it from PGN to JPG and I think it looks a bit better... or at least more shiny.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon.png.jpg

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
ETERNUM - WALLPAPER #47

Hello everyone!

View attachment 3618279

Love you all ❤

Stay awesome!

Caribdis
Huh, that hairdo makes her look like Dalia
And what a thicc butt :love:

Reactions: Redd23

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There's a probability that thicc butt of hers might be up for some bouncing in v0.8, once the protagonist recovers from the gunshot incident. ;):whistle:
Lol, I imagined a strange scene... During the entire game everyone is trying to find out how to revive Orion, but it turns out that while he is in a coma, it turns out Dalia needs to ride Orion and wakes up, as always, a cliffhanger... :Kappa: :WeSmart:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lol, I imagined a strange scene... During the entire game everyone is trying to find out how to revive Orion, but it turns out that while he is in a coma, it turns out Dalia needs to ride Orion and wakes up, as always, a cliffhanger... :Kappa: :WeSmart:
Nah.. Idriel.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
0.8 Previews will not feature Orion just as Alex wasn't featured throughout the 0.7 previews, got it.

:HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 886 Votes