• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
I'll be honest tho, 0.7 had a underwhelming cliffhanger for me. Not that it was bad (and honestly, I think no other cliffhanger will be as good as the one in 0.5) but I can't help but feel extremely disappointed at Orion, he really did a dumbass move there. Of course, with what happened in the past few months of his life I can't totally blame him for letting it get to his head.
Yeah... I get that it's almost certainly the author's intent to have the player start getting frustrated with Orion and have him go over the top, but I was so *mad* at him for most of the ending of 0.7. Nova heartbroken over her plans for the date going wrong was funny. Nova heartbroken over Orion being an absolute ass was... less so. There's still the scene and attempted pizza, but she had big plans for a romantic day and ugh. I hope things slow down enough at some point moving forward for that to at least be partially made up to her.

Reactions: FakeTemplar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
18 days and 6% progress. By calculation, each day 0.33% each. Therefore, in 279 days the 0.8 will be completed. 279 days means probably little more than 9 months. :(:(:(
That's assuming his prog is consistent per day. Sometimes the man posts a prog update after 6 days, sometimes 8 days, sometimes 2 whole weeks. And in those days the percentage varies as well. Sometimes only 6% gets done. Sometimes 7%. Sometimes 8%.

Back when he was progging like a madman during the 0.1-0.5 days it was a lot more consistent and a lot speedier. Like 7-8% per week. He revealed later on that this stressed him out, especially with work on 0.5*, hence the switch to a more slower sched to his liking.

* Screenshot_20240425_125259_Patreon.jpg

Reactions: Dylan741

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone has a full save to share ? Checked pinned and from here I went to the 1515 page, but none written :(

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Yeah... I get that it's almost certainly the author's intent to have the player start getting frustrated with Orion and have him go over the top, but I was so *mad* at him for most of the ending of 0.7. Nova heartbroken over her plans for the date going wrong was funny. Nova heartbroken over Orion being an absolute ass was... less so. There's still the scene and attempted pizza, but she had big plans for a romantic day and ugh. I hope things slow down enough at some point moving forward for that to at least be partially made up to her.
Truuuue, what Orion did with Nova in 0.7 was FOUL. The worst was that he didn't even realized it, bro got dumbed down near the end.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I would like to see the "children's server" again but for "adult things" to happen there, as he said :devilish:
That's about as likely as Caribdis adding a threesome/foursome with the Carters.

Not worth the wrath of Patreon's Trust and Safety team.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 886 Votes