• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I just used the gallery lol.

You have to go back to the club and let Tyler advance with Sophia, then if you're playing Dylan's route tell her to forgive Logan's cheating ass but if you're not she does it automatically. In this update you have to keep up the ruse that you're just friends then react relaxed to the trolls comments about Sophia. I think that was it.
I did all that. They are in the sauna and I go along with the friend thing. The guy kisses Sophia and she pushes him away. The Sophia and Ellie have a shower and go to a cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
I did all that. They are in the sauna and I go along with the friend thing. The guy kisses Sophia and she pushes him away. The Sophia and Ellie have a shower and go to a cafe.
That's actually way better than the whole update :LOL:. You'll lose your mind if you really play the entire update
ridiculous.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Hi, I'm new to this site and I'm looking for teammates for my game project. If anyone recommends a related thread or another forum site, can you contact me? Very important, please write those who have information

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I bet my great great grandchildren are gonna love watching her finally get plowed by a guy... you know, in the year 2070 when we're all dead and gone, she may finally get some dick and the lesbian stuff will finally (hopefully) over with... >.< I'll have to leave my retirement fund to them, with strict instructions to keep paying this milking dev, so that he may actually, finally, finish this -.-

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see this spoiler basically does nothing and leave pretty much nothing for anyone to guess, which is the fun part of the teasers. I feel a better could have posted, but alas this is what we have gotten for now.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
- reusing the same scene but replacing clothing
Artificially making the updates look longer than they actually are.

It's pointless to make an extra render just to pose Sophia grabbing and holding the cup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And not talking about DOL and making more and more renders with it and that Muscled Dylan xD

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm not sure then, no one has come through with a thorough explanation of requirements and unlike other releases he didn't include it in the walkthrough for some reason. Like I said I just used the gallery lol

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes