DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I bet my great great grandchildren are gonna love watching her finally get plowed by a guy... you know, in the year 2070 when we're all dead and gone, she may finally get some dick and the lesbian stuff will finally (hopefully) over with... >.< I'll have to leave my retirement fund to them, with strict instructions to keep paying this milking dev, so that he may actually, finally, finish this -.-

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see this spoiler basically does nothing and leave pretty much nothing for anyone to guess, which is the fun part of the teasers. I feel a better could have posted, but alas this is what we have gotten for now.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
- reusing the same scene but replacing clothing
Artificially making the updates look longer than they actually are.

It's pointless to make an extra render just to pose Sophia grabbing and holding the cup:

And not talking about DOL and making more and more renders with it and that Muscled Dylan xD

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I did all that. They are in the sauna and I go along with the friend thing. The guy kisses Sophia and she pushes him away. The Sophia and Ellie have a shower and go to a cafe.
I'm not sure then, no one has come through with a thorough explanation of requirements and unlike other releases he didn't include it in the walkthrough for some reason. Like I said I just used the gallery lol

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
I bet my great great grandchildren are gonna love watching her finally get plowed by a guy... you know, in the year 2070 when we're all dead and gone, she may finally get some dick and the lesbian stuff will finally (hopefully) over with... >.< I'll have to leave my retirement fund to them, with strict instructions to keep paying this milking dev, so that he may actually, finally, finish this -.-
do you think l&p still alive that year:KEK:

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018

After Ellie broke up with Logan, the women head off to spend some time together at the spa.

Ellie stays with logan or ellie breaks up with logan path both should be finished in v 0.200 wtf is 0.201

I doubt that he already finished this version both paths and want to milk more from you guys

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes