• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why are so many game revolving around Futa?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In Freudian theory, the penis envy stage begins the transition from an attachment to the mother to competition with the mother for the attention, recognition and affection of the father. In divorced / single parent households where there is no affection for the father, development may be halted in the penis envy stage.
If you think players like, or play games with futa content due to penis envy. I think you will become a bit unpopular... :p

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
No, OP is actually right. See, men like titties. So more titties is always good, right? Women got titties, that's cool, but there are women who are anti-titties. That's no good. So we make games so boys will transform into big titty traps and bring back titties and balance the world again to be how it should be.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I don't think there are many futa games. However.. If you go to Latest updates -> Comics, 95% of the image collections are futa stuff.

I always wondered why its so highly represented there.

edit: After reflecting on the issue for about 30 seconds I think I can answer this question. Games are made in accordance to the dev's vision and tastes. Patreon could influence it somewhat but its mostly confined within the framework of the dev's plans. Artists, on the other hand, pretty much works on commission. If there is one thing I've learned over the years, people with niche fetishes tend to throw around lots of money. Unless the artist wants to make less money, they will draw futa and furry stuff regardless of their personal preferences.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If you think players like, or play games with futa content due to penis envy. I think you will become a bit unpopular... :p
94% of women surveyed say it's normal to imagine having a penis sometimes. Females have just as much erectile tissue as average males, and while aroused, many feel like they actually have a penis. Long before Freud, this was called Hermofrodisia coming from the Greek, for the feeling, when a woman is aroused like a man.

You being in denial about penis envy, doesn't affect my popularity. Why else would you play penis games if not for some attraction to them?

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
As someone who is Pansexual (that's someone who likes Females and Transgenders...if you don't subscribe to the whole "dozens of sexuality" concept, Bisexual will do.)

Now why do I like Transgenders/Futa? I guess the concept of a hot woman with a cock is a HUGE turn on, like a forbidden fruit kind of thing (or "best of both worlds") as the joke goes.

Now with anime, Futas can look even more hot without any flaws (in terms of looks) that one might see in a transgender. Add to the fact that they can exaggerate these characters and the appeal gets stronger.

So for me personally, it's just a sexual thing rather then an sexual equality issue and there is a crowd for it (not as small* as one might think.) and so many developers will jump** on it and captalise for one reason or another.

Also because many, if not all, love transgenders :D

*The market, not the penis... Nevermind ¬_¬
**The Concept... okay and maybe the penis too ¬_¬

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Futas? Conspiracies? Maybe you mean "sissification"? That's not the same as Futa. And, correct me if i'm wrong, but Futas aren't transgender either. Aren't they supposed to be some sort of magical hermaphrodites? Eh, maybe I'm completely wrong.

Still,I believe it's all about supply and demand. Devs saw a growing market and took advantage of it. Have you heard of Occam's razor? No need to jump into conspiracy theories when the answer can be this simple.

I also never saw Futas as a "perverted" fetish. Sure, it's not my cup of tea, but I find ntr more "perverted" (if I could ever use that word in a hentai forum without chuckling :ROFLMAO:).

EDIT: I just saw the tag for Futa here is "Futa/trans" but I'm pretty sure Futanari are hermaphrodites :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychicStress
D

Deleted member 3010669

A lot of "why is there so much X or Y" threads here. Most of them very retard.
Dude, who the fuck cares if there are a lot of futa games or not here? I personally don't. If I see something I dislike, I just move along and don't bother the developers, mods and others with autistic threads.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And, correct me if i'm wrong, but Futas aren't transgender either. Aren't they supposed to be some sort of magical hermaphrodites?
Initially they are hermaphrodites with both genitals fully functioning, yes. But with time it slowly became a word including shemales, dickgirls, and MtF half transitionned transgenders.

Still,I believe it's all about supply and demand. Devs saw a growing market and took advantage of it.
With society evolution, there's a bigger acceptance for pegging. Not that it's something new, but it's less seen as a sign of latent homosexuality. A guy can be straight and still like to have a dildo or a strapon up the ass time to time ; he don't like dicks, he like anal done to him.
I guess that futa is this desire going to its fullest since pegging is generally a one way pleasure ; a dildo or strapon isn't part of the girl body (yet there's ways to solve this problem). If it's a futa and not a girl with some extension, then the pleasure is mutual, so more enjoyable.

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Well mostly thanks to bible black that it got so much popular , then it started to evolve way much with SFM realease , then next wave came with overwatch and MLP , after a wile it slowed down , now is where we are if u ask me it isn't that much popular as it should be

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
just to be clear, while OP was a legitimate question, i was being very sarcastic and satirical with the whole conspiracy line. i do not believe the point is to brainwash people into transing themselves... that's what the sissification and "oh, you wake up with tits" games are for... methinks... boy, being a heterosexual male in an online kinky game community sure is a trip down the rabbit hole. :unsure:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
ive been looking for a new game, and i cant help but see a pattern.... when i start to see patterns of communal behavior i start to go all conspiracy minded and start asking questions...

so are all game developers Futa themselves and trying to push the social acceptance of such through perverted game centering around futa? or is it some russian plan to try and radicalize more weak minded and impressionable players to be gay and start transforming themselves in real life? i mean, im just trying to figure out why for fucks sake so many of the newer games and newer updates tend to, if not FOCUS ON, have an extremely huge futa theme. whats with the trend? i'm not into the fettish myself, so its dissappointing to think "hey i ve found a game worth spending some down time on... oh great... futa everywhere. delete."
What games are you playing that revolve around futa? If you have found the mother lode please share it with me. I have the exact opposite problem I can't find a game with futa or a futa focus. They always have me playing as some damn dude.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What games are you playing that revolve around futa? If you have found the mother lode please share it with me. I have the exact opposite problem I can't find a game with futa or a futa focus. They always have me playing as some damn dude.
I've replied to you with an answer in your other thread.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
A lot of players think it's NTR if there's a male character in the game. They can be quite whiny about it. So the logical answer is to replace the males with futas. Players can't complain about futas without looking like they're racist, or homophobe or something.
Complaining about futas is racist? What the hell did I just read?
>or homophobe or something
Well, I thought people were allowed to have their preferences, I guess I was mistaken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
In my humble opinion, it's like trying to hide homosexuality by adding boobs.

The sad thing is that good games, with great animations (area69, for example) began to implement the theme, and I see other games with very good images (I haven't played them, but they look good) that are implementing this. I know they are games, but this is already very broken xD Maybe it's too vanilla, since I don't like NTR, nor bestiality, foot and armpit fetishes are indifferent to me. I like male domination and anal, a lot of anal, since it goes hand in hand with male domination, but it's getting harder and harder to find something truly heterosexual in these parts.

Reactions: Geigi

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In my humble opinion, it's like trying to hide homosexuality by adding boobs.

The sad thing is that good games, with great animations (area69, for example) began to implement the theme, and I see other games with very good images (I haven't played them, but they look good) that are implementing this. I know they are games, but this is already very broken xD Maybe it's too vanilla, since I don't like NTR, nor bestiality, foot and armpit fetishes are indifferent to me. I like male domination and anal, a lot of anal, since it goes hand in hand with male domination, but it's getting harder and harder to find something truly heterosexual in these parts.