Why are so many game revolving around Futa?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
so are all game developers Futa themselves and trying to push the social acceptance of such [...]
The word "futanari" meaning "hermaphrodite", I hope that there's no need for social acceptance.

or is it some russian plan to try and radicalize more weak minded and impressionable players to be gay and start transforming themselves in real life?
M2F Transgender aren't gay, they are straight female in a male body, it's not the same thing.

i mean, im just trying to figure out why for fucks sake so many of the newer games and newer updates tend to, if not FOCUS ON, have an extremely huge futa theme.
They don't. Some have dickgirls, some have shemales, some have hermaphrodites, and finally some have M2F transgenders. The first three being put being the "futa" tags while being three different things. Of course, when you see the four as a single thing, there's actually a small increase in the number of games featuring them, but it doesn't mean that suddenly authors have decided to put one thing in their games.
Personally I see this as the demonstration that nowadays authors are more open minded and tend to represent in their game the world as it effectively is. Except dickgirls, shemales, hermaphrodites and M2F transgenders are a reality and put together represent more than 5% of the world population. There's no reason for them to not have their place in an adult game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I KNEW IT!

but if not,
then holy shit my timing when logging on to check recent updates has been the absolute worst. still, 6-7% is a hefty number. or is this one of those statistics where 80% of the statistic is made up on the spot? do you have an excell spreadsheet/ database for tags?
My head count was a little off, but if you must know, that's 309/3705=8.34% of the games in the site.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
What worries me is 500 years ago you'd be hanged for being Gay, 250 years ago you'd be deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal. I hope to fuck I'm dead before they make it compulsory

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What worries me is 500 years ago you'd be hanged for being Gay, 250 years ago you'd be deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal. I hope to fuck I'm dead before they make it compulsory
We'll I don't think its happening anytime soon, but I wouldn't say its impossible.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
M2F Transgender aren't gay, they are straight female in a male body, it's not the same thing.
There's sex, gender, and sexual preference. So you can be a man, who feels like a woman, and likes men, or a woman who feels like a man, and prefers anal. You can be 60% woman, feel like a woman, and be bi. So many combinations to choose from.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
A lot of players think it's NTR if there's a male character in the game. They can be quite whiny about it. So the logical answer is to replace the males with futas. Players can't complain about futas without looking like they're racist, or homophobe or something.
people who dont like futa = racist... man even people who ironically call everything racist, cant come up with this shit.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What worries me is 500 years ago you'd be hanged for being Gay, 250 years ago you'd be deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal.
Personally I prefer "not anymore illegal". There's no more reason to see homosexuality as a legal thing, than there's to see the fact to breath as something we can legally do.

I hope to fuck I'm dead before they make it compulsory
During the golden age, many Sci-Fi authors have imagined a world where reproduction was systematically in vitro, and homosexuality was pushed ; this as an answer to the overpopulation problem. But you have nothing to fear. Homosexuality is a fact, not a choice, so it can't be made mandatory by Law.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
people who dont like futa = racist... man even people who ironically call everything racist, cant come up with this shit.
DD6E103.png

Things always seem to backfire on those who push "political correctness" Like you say 500 years ago there was a church, that instructed it's followers to kill homosexuals, and disobedient children... the church refused to change, and it's going extinct.

Let's see where else have SJWs failed... they tried to outlaw alcohol, didn't go so well. Tried to outlaw drugs, failed there too.

If you worry less about what others are doing, and just enjoy what you're doing instead, everyone would be happier.

P.S. deepthroatme sounds like you're begging for a cock in your throat, just sayin

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is places in the world today still where being gay, bi, transgender, anything not "the norm" get frowned at, can get thrown in jail, beaten up, and even killed for it. People that measure and view human value based on sexual identity (or race, gender, religion, whatever else) belong on the garbage pit of human evolution tbh.

W65

May 31, 2018
I wonder what it is about these forums that attract so many of these "why is there so much --------" threads?

I mean, it's the discussion area, so I'm not complaining and it's not a problem at all. As a matter of fact, I'm making a "why are there so many of these "why are there so many"" post as I type.

... I mean, I may have just answered my own question.

You just live in the wrong country. Don't feel bad: you'll probably always have a place to go.

Reactions: PsychicStress

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
ive been looking for a new game, and i cant help but see a pattern.... when i start to see patterns of communal behavior i start to go all conspiracy minded and start asking questions...

so are all game developers Futa themselves and trying to push the social acceptance of such through perverted game centering around futa? or is it some russian plan to try and radicalize more weak minded and impressionable players to be gay and start transforming themselves in real life? i mean, im just trying to figure out why for fucks sake so many of the newer games and newer updates tend to, if not FOCUS ON, have an extremely huge futa theme. whats with the trend? i'm not into the fettish myself, so its dissappointing to think "hey i ve found a game worth spending some down time on... oh great... futa everywhere. delete."

DISCLAIMER: for the sake of a received infraction and discussions about the nature of the infraction; i would like to say that the purpose of this post is NOT to express homophobia or homohate; but rather my attempt at expressing my displeasure that so many potentially good games are ruined for forcing or tricking me to experience fetishes that are contrary to my sexual identity. As a straight male, i simply dont like seeing my role played male protagonists fucking with futa, and other dicks and balls, in the sexual fantasy. If you cant understand that, then you really dont understand the nature of sexual equality, respect, and social fairness that the LBGTQ community is trying to achieve.

futa in a game that is supposed to contain many other fetishes and sexualities as well? fine. just give me the option to decline in game. futa only game? fine. just say so in the intro thread or warn of "traps" beforehand, so that i and others like me can avoid it. but i just finished a scene where the chick was a chick, and offered herself, and you say yes, and oh just before presenting the picture she has recently cast a "spell to make herself a little more masculine than most girls."... thats just an intentional troll by the dev, and lacking any and all class.

seriosuly, how would a strictly gay male feel about tindering up swiping right, and being surprised in the hotel room that its really a buch female with a strapon? he'd probably be pissed, and rightly so.

Reactions: tomcire

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
DISCLAIMER: for the sake of a received infraction and discussions about the nature of the infraction; i would like to say that the purpose of this post is NOT to express homophobia or homohate; but rather my attempt at expressing my displeasure that so many potentially good games are ruined for forcing or tricking me to experience fetishes that are contrary to my sexual identity. As a straight male, i simply dont like seeing my role played male protagonists fucking with futa, and other dicks and balls, in the sexual fantasy. If you cant understand that, then you really dont understand the nature of sexual equality, respect, and social fairness that the LBGTQ community is trying to achieve.

futa in a game that is supposed to contain many other fetishes and sexualities as well? fine. just give me the option to decline in game. futa only game? fine. just say so in the intro thread or warn of "traps" beforehand, so that i and others like me can avoid it. but i just finished a scene where the chick was a chick, and offered herself, and you say yes, and oh just before presenting the picture she has recently cast a "spell to make herself a little more masculine than most girls."... thats just an intentional troll by the dev, and lacking any and all class.

seriosuly, how would a strictly gay male feel about tindering up swiping right, and being surprised in the hotel room that its really a buch female with a strapon? he'd probably be pissed, and rightly so.
If FUTA or whatever else fetish you not comfortable with included in the tag/description of the game. Then WHY do you want to play it to start with, or force a way to exclude said content playing the game?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Could just be how you worded the title, but do that many games "revolve" around it? A lot of games might have optional futa/trans stuff but the games that are based on it aren't that many and most of those games make it pretty obvious.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Ok. I read the entire post and still... really?

so are all game developers Futa themselves and trying to push the social acceptance of such through perverted game centering around futa?
Really?
It's a site full of incest games and you complain about a genre almost dead?
Yes, dead, once there was much more content.
It was a type of feticism I really liked once, but well, as it happened with the furry it was monopolized by the LGBT communities.
Whatever you can say about the etymology funatari were dickgirls, 99% girls (biologically female) with a meat sausage fucking each other.
Pleace, about that stuff of gender, sexuality etc. etc. don't push it here, not everybody share your same ideology and here it is not the place about that and surely it is not the place where you force your own idea like the worst totalitarianism (actually it's full of games settled in a dystopia where the MC is forced by other men to transform to a woman and then he's been raped many times, if you are into that stuff go to tfgames). The world is different, people are different and not everybody think like you, let's accept each other without fighting or, at least, tolerate each other.
Not here and with no reasons.
What happened? The genre changed, evolved many times in different subgenre and it ended with the girls equalized with transgender, maybe just because there were more people into that than the "vanilla"-futanari fans.

Still, I don't get this hate for the genre where incest is the most common one, lol.

Reactions: u z i

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
Ok. I read the entire post and still... really?

Really?
It's a site full of incest games and you complain about a genre almost dead?
Yes, dead, once there was much more content.
It was a type of feticism I really liked once, but well, as it happened with the furry it was monopolized by the LGBT communities.
Whatever you can say about the etymology funatari were dickgirls, 99% girls (biologically female) with a meat sausage fucking each other.
Pleace, about that stuff of gender, sexuality etc. etc. don't push it here, not everybody share your same ideology and here it is not the place about that and surely it is not the place where you force your own idea like the worst totalitarianism (actually it's full of games settled in a dystopia where the MC is forced by other men to transform to a woman and then he's been raped many times, if you are into that stuff go to tfgames). The world is different, people are different and not everybody think like you, let's accept each other without fighting or, at least, tolerate each other.
Not here and with no reasons.
What happened? The genre changed, evolved many times in different subgenre and it ended with the girls equalized with transgender, maybe just because there were more people into that than the "vanilla"-futanari fans.

Still, I don't get this hate for the genre where incest is the most common one, lol.

lol, because they've all been changed to room mates. and you can also enjoy the sex scenes while altering your understanding of the plot through your own mind. hoever, i do agree with you, there'ss too much of that stuff and it's gotten annoying as well. normal relations with buildup and character are much more tittilatting in my opnion. seemss that a lot of devs take the easy route of playing off of taboo's and "forbidden fruits". besides. im not saying HATE as in, the fetish shouldnt exist, im simply voicing displeasure for not having the option to skip it in a game that claims to have something for everyone; especially when the game slyly throws it at you with a bait and switch. thats just immature.

If FUTA or whatever else fetish you not comfortable with included in the tag/description of the game. Then WHY do you want to play it to start with, or force a way to exclude said content playing the game?
like i said, if the game offers only futa material, i skip over it. but if its an rpg that wants to include many fetishes for many players, i can understand that and respectfully opt not to view it. besides, thats the point of an rpg, to make your own choices and role play. also, with these programs, its not hard to give a simple option, (do you want to fuck a dickgirl? yes or no?) and many do. I do not however enjoy being trolled into it with some immature bait and switch.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
lol, because they've all been changed to room mates. and you can also enjoy the sex scenes while altering your understanding of the plot through your own mind. hoever, i do agree with you, there'ss too much of that stuff and it's gotten annoying as well. normal relations with buildup and character are much more tittilatting in my opnion. seemss that a lot of devs take the easy route of playing off of taboo's and "forbidden fruits". besides. im not saying HATE as in, the fetish shouldnt exist, im simply voicing displeasure for not having the option to skip it in a game that claims to have something for everyone; especially when the game slyly throws it at you with a bait and switch. thats just immature.

like i said, if the game offers only futa material, i skip over it. but if its an rpg that wants to include many fetishes for many players, i can understand that and respectfully opt not to view it. besides, thats the point of an rpg, to make your own choices and role play. also, with these programs, its not hard to give a simple option, (do you want to fuck a dickgirl? yes or no?) and many do. I do not however enjoy being trolled into it with some immature bait and switch.
Just because a game is in the form of a RPG game, you still limited to the boundaries of what the creator of the game made. You will never be totally free to do whatever you want. Not more than you are in like non adult rpg games. A bit like playing Dragon's Age and "oh I like Dragons, I don't want to hurt them". You can only roleplay within the boundaries of pre-defined rules of the game.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
In Freudian theory, the penis envy stage begins the transition from an attachment to the mother to competition with the mother for the attention, recognition and affection of the father. In divorced / single parent households where there is no affection for the father, development may be halted in the penis envy stage.