• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] A princess from another world comes to this world! ~Do as you are told in an unknown world [Slime Special] [RJ01094346]

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Coming back for another rant on this game.
The coding is bad. Like, REALLY REALLY bad. There are so many bugs, and it's mainly because the devs seem to have absolutely no idea what they're doing. It's not just that they're sloppy (rant below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rant over. Good luck for anyone MTLing this, cause if this game didn't have enough dev-induced bugs already, you're gonna be introducing way more.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry/not sorry to keep bumping the thread.

In addition to needing to eventually fix all the bugs, and having to do 6x the additional work in translating (see previous post), I also discovered that there are quite a few mandatory non-consensual scenes for the MC. I'll be adding some dialogue options to make them avoidable. For those who WANT mandatory scenes, I'll probably just use two patches for translation when I'm ready to upload. But that'll be in the far, far future.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just a little update for anyone who cares.

Good news:
I've worked hard and this translation project has been progressing faster than anticipated. I'm nearly done with translation efforts. I've translated all story, game, and UI elements, and most H-scenes. I'm finishing up a few remaining Game Over scenes.

Bad news:
I'm finding countless bugs and issues everywhere. It's concerning that the devs actually haven't addressed them with a patch of their own yet, since this game is already a few months old. I'm going to take extra time to fix bugs and also add in elements that I believe SHOULD be in the game, since it'll massively improve the game. Again, no timelime for release but just wanted to let y'all know.

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Just a little update for anyone who cares.

Good news:
I've worked hard and this translation project has been progressing faster than anticipated. I'm nearly done with translation efforts. I've translated all story, game, and UI elements, and most H-scenes. I'm finishing up a few remaining Game Over scenes.

Bad news:
I'm finding countless bugs and issues everywhere. It's concerning that the devs actually haven't addressed them with a patch of their own yet, since this game is already a few months old. I'm going to take extra time to fix bugs and also add in elements that I believe SHOULD be in the game, since it'll massively improve the game. Again, no timelime for release but just wanted to let y'all know.
Thanks for Your efforts! Many poor souls will apprieciete Your heroic fight with MTL.