• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] A princess from another world comes to this world! ~Do as you are told in an unknown world [Slime Special] [RJ01094346]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01094346_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

Amu, a princess from another world, has a strong sense of justice, is pure and popular, and is trusted by people.
For the Evil God Cult, who are plotting to overthrow the country, the princess is a nuisance and they plan to eliminate her.
One day, she is transported to another world called "Earth" by forbidden magic.

There are many things she sees for the first time, such as a ``running iron box,'' ``a square building,'' and ``a part-time job.''
What's more, the men in this world see her dressed as Amu and assume it's cosplay, so they pick her up and force her to do naughty things...
The innocent princess does as she is told because it's her first time...!?

Amu is an earthling who is turned into a demon at night due to the curse of the evil god cult that has been chasing her.
This time, she made Amu completely dead, and she began working behind the scenes to make the earth her own...

Tags: Big Breasts, blowjob, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Molestation, tentacle, Toys, Virgin Female

Download Links (jap):

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hmmm, this seems remarkably similar to a game I just translated (Farah, Otherworld Heroine). Did a quick test of the game and it seems worthy of a fan-translation. I'll probably follow the same writing theme in translation too.

I'm finishing one of the two translation projects that I'm currently working on, so I think I'll take this one up as a secondary translation effort once that's done in a week or so. Don't expect any quick releases for this, however, and I'll likely drop or privatize the translation if an MTL of this comes out. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Just about finished with my latest translation project. Gonna take this one as a secondary. Again, it'll be a while before this is done, and I'm finishing my primary project as well, so don't hold your breath on this release.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm, this seems remarkably similar to a game I just translated (Farah, Otherworld Heroine). Did a quick test of the game and it seems worthy of a fan-translation. I'll probably follow the same writing theme in translation too.

I'm finishing one of the two translation projects that I'm currently working on, so I think I'll take this one up as a secondary translation effort once that's done in a week or so. Don't expect any quick releases for this, however, and I'll likely drop or privatize the translation if an MTL of this comes out. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Just about finished with my latest translation project. Gonna take this one as a secondary. Again, it'll be a while before this is done, and I'm finishing my primary project as well, so don't hold your breath on this release.
Good luck!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks! I'm literally working on it right now.
Sadly, it's a very poorly coded game, and I made a few pretty nasty translation errors with the tools, so it's not a fun time now.
Hopefully gets better soon.
A lot of those older ones were held together with duct tape.

Any tentacle pregnancy?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
A lot of those older ones were held together with duct tape.

Any tentacle pregnancy?
Sadly, this is a brand new one. It's just really lazy coding. For example, even in the Japanese version (without any changes), the first H-scene doesn't have any BG music. It can't possibly be intentional.

As for tentacle pregnancy, I don't know, but the first two H-scenes are tentacle, and CGs would indicate there are more coming, so if that's your thing, you're in luck.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sadly, this is a brand new one. It's just really lazy coding. For example, even in the Japanese version (without any changes), the first H-scene doesn't have any BG music. It can't possibly be intentional.

As for tentacle pregnancy, I don't know, but the first two H-scenes are tentacle, and CGs would indicate there are more coming, so if that's your thing, you're in luck.
Interesting. Keep us posted!