I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
" It's a game mainly focused on NTR and interracial! "

I will not give the game a bad rating. Neither bitching around and facepalm the dev. At least he was honest and didnt lie about the game. But let me say. This Sieglinnde dude. this is probably his 3º or 4º game, and all of them are ntr focused. He must be the biggest cuckold down here in south america.
what?

looks at username*

okay makes sense

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well done, my good sir. I merely skipped through (as I usually do, with very early builds), but what I saw is all fine and impressive.

I hope that you'll get sucked into this one, and make it bigger and longer than you originally intended, he-he...

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Truth be told, I had reservations when you previewed to us your Tifa model. It seemed fine enough, good even, but inferior to the original nevertheless. Now however, after I saw her from all the different angles (and in different states of the undress) - she seems no worse than the original. Good job.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is it possible to only play one side without having to see the other? Like I can pick to see only the Mc or fmc pov
If you want to see just cloud's pov, then play the game from the start up until one part where an image appears and it says that there begins "Tifa's Side". If you just want to play Tifa's POV... Skip from the beginning of the game to a part where an image appears and it says "Tifa's Side". I added this to "developer's note"

Reactions: DarkKaiba666
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes