VN - Ren'Py - Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.1] [Sieglinnde]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Illhoon

Lets not face it this games Tldr is Tifa GETS RAILED by BBC ok its netorare, its cheating, its Interracial If you like those three things you will Like this game
    if you then also like final fantasy you will LOVE this game

Big probs to Sieglinnde (the DEV) for taking up the game from NetorareNinja and Remaking it to Fullfill the vision.
    If you played the Previous game and liked it you will have alot of fun here.

It does not have the most content right now but as most games on here its a obvious Work in progress by a Dev that hasnt disappointed or went to get milk yet.

So basically said if you like the Preview pics and the tags(talking but tifas big ass tits) you will absolutle like this game if not why are you still reading this Review ?

The game delivers what it sets out to be Tifa getting corrupted and goddam railed by BBC its a simple premise and it does exactly that. If you Read the tags See the preview pictures and then complain about it being Simple BBC NTR with a very volupterous girl..... sorry i cant help you
  2. 5.00 star(s)

s89asdwdq1

Just the fact Sieglinnde is taking up NetorareNinja's mantle of the previous “Tifa's Dark Desires” makes this at least a 3/5 for me, and it being on Ren'Py streamlines the coom process so much more that it becomes a 4/5 (again, for me). NetorareNinja's game had been on RPGM and though Cloud's job was easy, it had been tedious to do repeatedly. In my opinion, it didn't really add anything to/or maintain the feeling of "What's happening while I'm here" as it became a chore, but Sieglinnde keeps that energy.

Looks wise the large majority is good, models/environment/posing/facial expressions etc. are fairly clean and its issues are minor. In my opinion, the only ones are the outlines/lighting on profiles of characters in nonrendered scenes and Tifa's breasts being visibly low-poly/jagged in her main profile (mostly when clothed, slightly when not) in the inner & top parts.

Story wise, not a lot of resistance from Tifa, but I think we all know why we're here in the first place and it serves its purpose to lead us to the corruption and NTR. I think it might be spiced up if she steps back once she reaches a certain point, kind of like a "What am I doing?" moment.

I can see this being a 4/5 for those who like this kind of NTR/Corruption, but not some aspects of it (maybe it's progressing too fast or the MC is too blind). And 3/5 for those who aren't into the lack of said resistance the heroine has and the way this story moves.

Overall, this is a 5/5 for me and I can't wait for more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kipoliz

A bit short but it's a first release
    So let me tell you about my experience. First of all, the renders are excellent. There's no doubt we're dealing with a veteran of his genre.
    I'm not a fan of interracial scenes, but the game didn't give me that "BNWO" feeling and, apart from the visual representation of the characters, didn't emphasise any black superiority etc. I hope it stays that way for the rest of the game.

The tension is also building very modestly, there's no big scene between Tifa and the bull yet though. We'll have to see how this one holds up over time.

5 stars because I think it's a game that will appeal to those who like these settings, the kind of audience that the dev seems to be targeting with this game. I'll check back on a few more updates to see just how depraved Tifa has become

If I may make a suggestion, it would be nice if Tifa had several bulls in the future. That's my favourite kind of NTR, I just want to see her become a whore, not someone else's whore!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

loikl

Let's be direct:

Graphics: This is the strong point of this, the models look very good, although at times they look "blurred".

Story: It doesn't have it, or it does have it but it is too simple, which means that, despite having FF7 models, it could well be made with other models and there would simply be no difference.

Gameplay: it's a novel Kinetic, just press the control button and you won't miss anything.

Focus: This game focuses 100% on the racial fetish and NTR, the characters are very simple-minded, and do not show the slightest bit of common sense.

This is only recommended for those who have the fetish already mentioned and only for them, since it doesn't have sex scenes for now so I just don't think it's worth it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Nocode

The graphics are rustics, no plot, not even one choice, the husband look is unknown even is allways speaking, some unconfortable black screens (maybe hard_pause out of tune) and i can keep counting bad points.
    With all this baggage i'm still loking foward. With a simple demo they achieved my curiosity and brought me here to give my vote.
    This gane have something unratable, it could be the spected eroticism witch it seems to adress or maybe is just my turn on. Whatever it is, i liked it.