Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daninutz

Jul 20, 2020
Guys i just wanna ask why is the nier kaine x horse files on my phone can't be deleted?
It's from "Thebartender 1080p 2021 July-Dec AudioEdits" pixeldrain

darks revenge

Sep 30, 2017
Guys i just wanna ask why is the nier kaine x horse files on my phone can't be deleted?
It's from "Thebartender 1080p 2021 July-Dec AudioEdits" pixeldrain
any more info on why its not allowing a delete, if its one ive had before you can try loading opening winrar in admin privilege and deleting it though that window and that works for me for some reason, or if its an error with something to do with com surrogate you can go into the task manager, go to the details tab and end dllhost.exe

Reactions: Daninutz

Daninutz

Jul 20, 2020
any more info on why its not allowing a delete, if its one ive had before you can try loading opening winrar in admin privilege and deleting it though that window and that works for me for some reason, or if its an error with something to do with com surrogate you can go into the task manager, go to the details tab and end dllhost.exe
I'll try that, thanks for the info

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
has anyone managed to sort their collection correctly? I usually always sort the collections in order. But for this one these files are such a mess... I can't find the courage to do it :eek:

Reactions: Mr. Incocknito

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Probably not worth it imo. I stopped subbing a few months ago. He hasn't updated his SubscribeStar and Twitter account since September.
Very sad that this artist stop making quality and new content like 2021-2022. So many videos still not finished

• Angry
Reactions: Wizardas

styfyle21

Sep 18, 2017
No no no. This is not full animation. Here it is:
Ohhh, In that case I do not have that video. I don't think it's an official video from Bartender though, hence why it's not in the archive. When I was still subbed, his archive only had the 14 sec version I shared above with the 4 individual angles (both 1080p and 4k). To me it seems like this Munt_Works guy just took the 4 original angles then cropped, inverted, and rotated a couple of the them. Hopefully he did make a 4k version but I doubt it.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Wonderful. Can't think of another artist who pays as much attention to facial expressions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote