Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
I did my thing again, but I focused on the files with audio. I mostly chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos (AV1 or x265, 1080p) interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps*, normalized the audio and renamed them all. I even merged two in matroska (.mkv) containers to contain different audios, resulting in 38 video files of just about 330 MiB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why did you only do it for 1080p and not the 4k?

Apr 18, 2022
Yeah, I'm currently going in the GOD DAMN PAIN IN THE ASS to sort this artist.

The good thing is he shared a somewhat "my work" huge folder on his subscribstar which is at least a bit sorted so now I'm adding the sound edit and what's missing from F95 (and getting rid of reencode files that polute a little and there's a lot of them which has to be done by hand since I can't automatically dedup them sadly) to make a proper torrent.

That's how I noticed it since I go by his release one by one and add the sound edit and every other rooftop fuck video has a Cocoguy audio edit.
Are you subscribe to the artist? If so, did you finish the sorting? Have all the works till 2023-03-30?

fit25

Sep 22, 2019

Finally an update :). Does anyone know if he posted something on subscribstar ?
yeah, his post count went up by one.
It's good to see him back again. I hope he's more active this time around.

Dippopotammus

May 13, 2018
I did my thing again, but I focused on the files with audio. I mostly chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos (AV1 or x265, 1080p) interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps*, normalized the audio and renamed them all. I even merged two in matroska (.mkv) containers to contain different audios, resulting in 38 video files of just about 330 MiB.

Sadly link seems dead, any chance of a reupload friend?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote