VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Is this a sequel to the game? Or is it just a bunch of lewd images with no story?

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
I see the Whining Whiny Whine Club of Whining Whiners has congregated on this fine thread this week. :LOL:
Dude what you on about. Peoples time and cum are as precious as money on patreon. Ofcourse people are gonna be pissed if the dev doesnt deliver. I would rather have more stuff added on the main game aswell. Like the ntr scene should have been in the main game. The whole blackjack could have been in the game like the beerpong. But whatever i love the main game so ill stay quite so the dev doesnt become sensitive and leave the project altogether.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Dude what you on about. Peoples time and cum are as precious as money on patreon. Ofcourse people are gonna be pissed if the dev doesnt deliver. I would rather have more stuff added on the main game aswell. Like the ntr scene should have been in the main game. The whole blackjack could have been in the game like the beerpong. But whatever i love the main game so ill stay quite so the dev doesnt become sensitive and leave the project altogether.
Your time and cum doesn't pay the bills. So no they aren't.
I love how a private transaction between a dev and his supporters gets leaked and people that are lucky to get the table scraps feel like they should sit at the table. No.

And point out to me where Llama hasn't delivered. Considering he's one of the most consistent devs around. With quality updates around every two months. Instead of the sixth months to a year as the norm. Or in the case of one dev, three years, a handful of renders and a heartfelt promise, followed by another delay notice.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There is currently a raffle going on, on my discord, to pick the next blackjack animation. Its the biggest raffle prize ever offered! Discord is Members only. But the animation is up for grabs!

Reactions: zimbono
Mar 18, 2019
I have not used the "facepalm" reaction in like 3 years but this post is such an L take I had to whip one out just for you.
Hey, that's completely fine. Every take has a counter take and we all have our views of things. However, I would like to hear your side. This is how I see things, so a different perspective is always useful.

Reactions: -GOTTI-
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes