VN Ren'Py Sexbot: Blackjack [v0.5] [LlamaMann Games]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 15, 2022
I'll never understand why developers who already have well-made, popular games already in progress waste their time working on little side projects like this instead of their main project.
I'll never understand why people on a pirate website complain about additional projects when the dev has been consistently churning out content for their main project.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok, for those of you missing the point of this:

1. This is a side game that takes the smallest fraction of the time I spend on the main game, which my supporters understand.
2. It gives my supporters something to play between my incredibly consistent, content rich, two month updates
3. Supporters get to submit and vote on the sets that get made for this thing
4. It allows supporters to see some content that might not make it to game for some time

Now, you might notice all four of those were about my supporters. This game is an extra thank you to them. So why in the world you people have a problem with this is beyond me.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020

1. This is a side game that takes the smallest fraction of the time I spend on the main game, which my supporters understand.
2. It gives my supporters something to play between my incredibly consistent, content rich, two month updates
4. It allows supporters to see some content that might not make it to game for some time

Now, you might notice all four of those were about my supporters. This game is an extra thank you to them. So why in the world you people have a problem with this is beyond me.
You're on the short list of A+ Devs in my book Llama -- don't pay any attention to the clucking of hens.

sampow

May 14, 2023

What you clearly fail to understand is that the people complaining have downloaded your main game and therefore you owe it to them to focus 100% on what they want. Don’t let the financial support they haven’t provided dissuade you; they want something, so clearly you must deliver!

They audacity of developers these days, it’s as if they think they can create whatever they want! Amirite? :rolleyes:

:p

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2870874

Overview:
Play Blackjack against 10 different opponents.
Currently they each have one outfit set, but more will be added for holidays and special events.
At the moment this is more of a demo than anything.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: LlamaMann Games - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mr. Chatty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2043180 View attachment 2043181 View attachment 2043182 View attachment 2043183 View attachment 2043184 View attachment 2043185
View attachment 2043187 View attachment 2043188 View attachment 2043189 View attachment 2043186
The latest version SexBot-1.1.0 was good.
There was a story (plot) about nerds, etc.
This update is a waste of time.
No story, no plot, those little poker-based flash games.
I played 5 min. and turned off

• Angry
Reactions: duddytuddy1222
Mar 18, 2019

First off, plenty of your supporters came from F95, so no need to start segregating supporters and "ugh, those guys from F95". I come from here, and I support you from time to time, but your insinuating my peers who don't support you are trash makes me want to support you less. Of course, I might be reading too much into this, but that's how it came across.

Second of all, you are here and you are a smart guy. I'll assume you HAVE seen other games do this same thing only for it to be one of the first signs of burnout/loss of focus/inability to reign in the scope of their work and a plethora of other negative connotations which eventually lead to quality loss of the main project in the form of smaller updates, or less focused updates, or longer delays between updates, or simply milking by delaying the finishing of your project, etc. Surely you have either seen this or are intelligent enough to have already gone through that line of thought and have the ability to understand where the complaints are coming from?

Also, this is an age old argument in every developmental line of work. Every single nanosecond you use for something else could have been used to further your main project instead, and time is usually very limited. Only on patreon is it a logical idea to drag out your main project by any means necessary. I personally always see these side projects as a colossal waste of time. In this specific case instead of 20 hours of blackjack and seeing tits I already saw we could've had a new sex scene in the main game, or another day bringing us closer to the end of the story kind of deal.

I can see where you are coming from, and my argument for that would be simple: thanking the players is cool, but perhaps focus on finishing your main project, keep track of your ideas, and then thank the players with extra content AFTER the main thing is over?

However, the bottom line is you do you. I am a skeptic, from where I am standing this is going into the milking territory and whoever is okay with it gets labeled a moron in my book. But that is also okay. Everyone is free to do as they like. We all have our wallets and we all vote with them, if there are enough morons to make it work, by all means go for it. For everyone else there is F95, and everyone should end up happy in the end.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
First off, plenty of your supporters came from F95, so no need to start segregating supporters and "ugh, those guys from F95". I come from here, and I support you from time to time, but your insinuating my peers who don't support you are trash makes me want to support you less. Of course, I might be reading too much into this, but that's how it came across.

Second of all, you are here and you are a smart guy. I'll assume you HAVE seen other games do this same thing only for it to be one of the first signs of burnout/loss of focus/inability to reign in the scope of their work and a plethora of other negative connotations which eventually lead to quality loss of the main project in the form of smaller updates, or less focused updates, or longer delays between updates, or simply milking by delaying the finishing of your project, etc. Surely you have either seen this or are intelligent enough to have already gone through that line of thought and have the ability to understand where the complaints are coming from?

Also, this is an age old argument in every developmental line of work. Every single nanosecond you use for something else could have been used to further your main project instead, and time is usually very limited. Only on patreon is it a logical idea to drag out your main project by any means necessary. I personally always see these side projects as a colossal waste of time. In this specific case instead of 20 hours of blackjack and seeing tits I already saw we could've had a new sex scene in the main game, or another day bringing us closer to the end of the story kind of deal.

I can see where you are coming from, and my argument for that would be simple: thanking the players is cool, but perhaps focus on finishing your main project, keep track of your ideas, and then thank the players with extra content AFTER the main thing is over?

However, the bottom line is you do you. I am a skeptic, from where I am standing this is going into the milking territory and whoever is okay with it gets labeled a moron in my book. But that is also okay. Everyone is free to do as they like. We all have our wallets and we all vote with them, if there are enough morons to make it work, by all means go for it. For everyone else there is F95, and everyone should end up happy in the end.
I have not used the "facepalm" reaction in like 3 years but this post is such an L take I had to whip one out just for you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

1d8fee380e38b849aa574a4ecddc6bf6.gif

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 2870874

Overview:
Play Blackjack against 10 different opponents.
Currently they each have one outfit set, but more will be added for holidays and special events.
At the moment this is more of a demo than anything.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: LlamaMann Games - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mr. Chatty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2043180 View attachment 2043181 View attachment 2043182 View attachment 2043183 View attachment 2043184 View attachment 2043185
View attachment 2043187 View attachment 2043188 View attachment 2043189 View attachment 2043186
I hate you lamaman work faster my minion. I cant wait for more new shit. Thanks Big fan here. 10/10 game. I love you my lovely meiko.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes