• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This is the kind of game that wants you to die. You. The player. It wants you to have a heart attack. It wants you to smash your face into the screen and be electrocuted. It wants you to jump out the window and run off into traffic naked. It wants you dead.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
This is the kind of game that wants you to die. You. The player. It wants you to have a heart attack. It wants you to smash your face into the screen and be electrocuted. It wants you to jump out the window and run off into traffic naked. It wants you dead.
Uhh... there is alot of wrong with these set up.
The game is designed to follow the route of Resident evil.

Where caution is your greatest tool, hell you can beat the game with just using guns or avoiding enemies by dashing in and out except against bosses.

Since wooden crates literally gives you free ammo or even grenades if your too low on them.

But since this is a zelda-like game, its more of Abuse invulnerability slash technique while praying to not get grabbed by horny monsters XD|

Though, there is an area that can't be accessed and requires you to get grabbed to death to get the key: I'm looking at you sunken ship.

gamerboy12341

Jun 14, 2021
Most of this game's difficulty doesn't come from actually being a skill check, it comes from not knowing where to go so you spend so much time running in circles until you find the specific location where you need to go next. Not to mention saving when you have 1 HP and 1 SP and not realizing that matches are not scarce, so you spend several hours at the start of the game running around with 1 HP...

I really like this game, but I also thought it was meant to be extremely frustratingly difficult until I found out most of the difficulty was almost certainly unintentional and the developer (although extremely talented and has all my respect) just failed to realize that new players won't know the game mechanics or map layout immediately.

Reactions: JoeTermin

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Most of this game's difficulty doesn't come from actually being a skill check, it comes from not knowing where to go so you spend so much time running in circles until you find the specific location where you need to go next. Not to mention saving when you have 1 HP and 1 SP and not realizing that matches are not scarce, so you spend several hours at the start of the game running around with 1 HP...

I really like this game, but I also thought it was meant to be extremely frustratingly difficult until I found out most of the difficulty was almost certainly unintentional and the developer (although extremely talented and has all my respect) just failed to realize that new players won't know the game mechanics or map layout immediately.
It is a problem with game development. Many times what you can interact with is not as clear as the developer thinks. That's why so many things are yellow now a days (it's not the most elegant way to deal with, though). Very few games actually manages to teach the mechanics of the game organically, because while the top games makes it look easy, is anything but that.

I mean, right now, going slow and getting used to your character, trying to fish for back stabs and all the clasic Souls mechanics are something that looks normal for most people when playing a Souls games, but with the release of DeS, it was a very frustrating game for more reasons that "It is difficult". And I say that from experience, I love the game, and I loved it back then, but it was VERY frustrating until you finally learnt the language of the game, and at that point, it may be easier to just start over than to try to fix the disaster than your character may be. I was one of the lucky ones, my character was almost viable and didn't took that much effort to fix it, but I know friends had "builds" that required far too many souls to be worth the effort over starting again.

Reactions: Banshee96

RCVsGaming

Apr 21, 2023
Colormod v0.3 progress update so far! Intended scenes are:

• Nyx x 2 Kappa (50%) - loop finished, just gotta do the cum animation

• Nyx x 2 Undead (0%)

• Nyx Wyrm Gameover (20%)

• Sasha Devourroot Gameover (0%)

• Sasha x Kotone Gameover (50%) - clothed complete, just need to finish the unclothed variants

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when is going to be done??

TempyBoy69_2

Mar 31, 2023
I do it in my free time, which is unfortunately very limited these days due to work so not possible to give accurate estimates!

I'm currently on a business trip in Japan but once I'm back at my desk I hope to get back into a bit of a routine ;)
Thank Kosmic for us while you're there

SupaDevilJuice

Dec 14, 2019
I do it in my free time, which is unfortunately very limited these days due to work so not possible to give accurate estimates!

I'm currently on a business trip in Japan but once I'm back at my desk I hope to get back into a bit of a routine ;)
Doing god's work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Good news, I managed to write a CE code to trigger some of the "attack" variants back. I also managed to add my own animation to the data file and use it as random alternative variant of the default one (not showcased in the videos above).
i remember this from your post, did you ever finished the implementation of that new animation?
since you modified the data.win you'd need to upload it, right?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
i remember this from your post, did you ever finished the implementation of that new animation?
since you modified the data.win you'd need to upload it, right?
The animation I added was just for testing, it was a blank one. The purpose is to prove that we can add and trigger new animations into the game through Cheat Engine/assembly, without having to replace existing animations, so it would be an actual mod.

We would still need to change the data.win, but this would be by adding new animations not juste replacing them, and we could decide when to trigger the new ones. This is how I added back the attack animations in a .EXE that I shared somewhere else in this thread.

Have to warn, adding and triggering these new anims is a very tedious manual process, I haven't managed to automate it yet, but it should be possible with some work. Eventually if there are people motivated to draw new anims, I'll do it, and we can make a true mod.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017

• Nyx x 2 Kappa (100%) - finally got around to finishing this one! The blowjob took a lot of editing but was fun to do so... worth it :BootyTime:

• Nyx x 2 Undead (0%)

• Sasha x Kotone Gameover (75%) - working on final nude variant now

TempyBoy69_2

Mar 31, 2023

• Nyx x 2 Kappa (100%) - finally got around to finishing this one! The blowjob took a lot of editing but was fun to do so... worth it :BootyTime:

• Nyx x 2 Undead (0%)

• Sasha x Kotone Gameover (75%) - working on final nude variant now

Have you done any other work besides these wonderfull edits?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Have you done any other work besides these wonderfull edits?
Thanks! :BootyTime: Haha it's tough to say as most of the H stuff I do is edits and small mods, really!

I do create my own non-H art but I keep that separate for anonymity (and it's all a different style anyway, like oil painting etc) - but for my small H edits you can check out the Artix0_(artist) tag on rule 34.xxx

I've also posted a few things on f95zone that are just concepts for mods I'd like to do someday (alternate versions of scenes in Aurelia, Arena of Audacia, Shuggerlain, Kemomimi Treasure Hunters and Magical Monstergirls Academy. Maybe some other games I've forgotten?)

But I've been focusing on Colormod since 2020, and as I don't get much free time it's slow progress - which means I don't really work on the other stuff as much as I would like to yet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TempyBoy69_2

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks! :BootyTime: Haha it's tough to say as most of the H stuff I do is edits and small mods, really!

I do create my own non-H art but I keep that separate for anonymity (and it's all a different style anyway, like oil painting etc) - but for my small H edits you can check out the Artix0_(artist) tag on rule 34.xxx

I've also posted a few things on f95zone that are just concepts for mods I'd like to do someday (alternate versions of scenes in Aurelia, Arena of Audacia, Shuggerlain, Kemomimi Treasure Hunters and Magical Monstergirls Academy. Maybe some other games I've forgotten?)

But I've been focusing on Colormod since 2020, and as I don't get much free time it's slow progress - which means I don't really work on the other stuff as much as I would like to yet :ROFLMAO:

Interested in a bigger Project?

I could suggest two! :cool:

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes