• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheClap007

Feb 13, 2018
Does anybody know how to turn on auto text?
Edit: I figured it out. You have to bring the mouse to top of screen to reveal menu bar.

Davrwa

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone confirm that the files are working? I've tried downloading it 3 times through 3 different links (one of them was the nopy when it was still alive), but when I try extracting from the zip file I get an error message. Everytime.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just played through one ending. I definitely am not a scat person, but it wasn't like curry or anything so I found it more tolerable (at least what I have seen so far). Mostly tried it for curiosity as someone said I would be the sis masturbating watching them get raped...and yeah, guilty, haha!

I think Starless is so much better so far even though it had some scenes in it that I sort of flew through quickly...

pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
anyone know the song for ending 02? it's soo good
Since I've had the files lying around still and the Collector's Edition still hasn't shipped out I ripped the available OST from the game files. Can find them here: Named/Sorted by their appearance in the Extras > Jukebox menu + 2 files that aren't in there.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone managed to solve the crash in day 4, right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried disabling effects, movie, using full screen window, but no results...

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Thanks to megalol who compressed this.
Original Size Win:3,5GB
Compressed Size:1,53GB MEGA 1 - - MEGA 2 -
Hi... Near the end, the game crash... I cannot tell where for spoiler purposes, but I have tried many times and the crash occurs each time at the same scene.
im getting a crash in day4 just after getting dragged into a room when the bugs show up. havent found a fix yet
Anyone managed to solve the crash in day 4, right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried disabling effects, movie, using full screen window, but no results...
I can confirm for you that this is a problem with the compressed version.
Either the background of the sound effect used on that specific scene is corrupted or missing.

Replacing the "data.arc" from the original version fixes the problem.

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
idk why but the teaser/preview images of every other empress game before closed game looks way hotter than closed game, dunno why jast chose closed game specifically to translate and maybe its one of the reasons sales werent too high.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
idk why but the teaser/preview images of every other empress game before closed game looks way hotter than closed game, dunno why jast chose closed game specifically to translate and maybe its one of the reasons sales werent too high.
Probably because it's one of the shortest.

wswsd1234

May 3, 2022
Hi! I am new here and I really don't know how to open the .rar file since it contains an app called Energy in it. Is it what I am looking for? Why can't I open it after I extract it?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi! I am new here and I really don't know how to open the .rar file since it contains an app called Energy in it. Is it what I am looking for? Why can't I open it after I extract it?
you're trying on your phone?

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
Such a beautiful art. It is a shame that there is bestiality and scat in there. If not I would play no doubt, as the premise of the story and the art look great. I'm glad there is scat free version of starless on jastusa, I might buy it when I finish a few games I found on 3d patreon pages. I mostly played Japanese vn's so far but tried treasure of Nadia and being a dik, now have a few other to play as the animations do add quite a lot to experience.

Reactions: AwsHen

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Such a beautiful art. It is a shame that there is bestiality and scat in there. If not I would play no doubt, as the premise of the story and the art look great. I'm glad there is scat free version of starless on jastusa, I might buy it when I finish a few games I found on 3d patreon pages. I mostly played Japanese vn's so far but tried treasure of Nadia and being a dik, now have a few other to play as the animations do add quite a lot to experience.
https://f95zone.to/threads/closed-game-final-empress.84038/post-5873191

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Great Deceiver squeal to starless is going to released this coming Aug 5th is available for preorder jorhen is also giving a free giveaway on twitter link

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes