pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Can someone tell me on which route is the scat content? I mean is it female on male or the other way around? Personally I only like the former, so I need to know. Thanks!
There is some scat in all of them. They are all female on male/monster.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
As in, I missed something stupid and it's obviously a false positive, or it gives two virustotal results and is therefore obviously not a false positive?

I hardly know anything about how virus scanning works.
Fair enough. The former.

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
i want more uncensored english versions of these empress games, i like the art style and game engine so much

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-V1

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
Im usually ok with NTR, even better if optional, but why the author made cecilia's route without a good ending it's a joke why only she? Man im kinda disapointed after unlocking everything, except the true ending wich is bugged for me (i unlocked all and still doesn't work like the walktrough says).

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Im usually ok with NTR, even better if optional, but why the author made cecilia's route without a good ending it's a joke why only she? Man im kinda disapointed after unlocking everything, except the true ending wich is bugged for me (i unlocked all and still doesn't work like the walktrough says).
Hey , wanna ask since u played the game , NTR tag stands for mc getting cucked/mc cucking/or sharing?

YMT

Aug 14, 2019
I need help with this game.

I am able to open and play the game but I cant seem able to save my progress. it always shows a pop up with weird symbols. I tried using the Japanese emulator and it still shows the error. can anybody help me solve this problem ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

I am able to open and play the game but I cant seem able to save my progress. it always shows a pop up with weird symbols. I tried using the Japanese emulator and it still shows the error. can anybody help me solve this problem ?
change your system language to Japanese.

Reactions: avtytp

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
it looks like a good game but it has a genre that i dont like
is there a lot of scat in the game or is it skippable?

Jeanyvain12

Jan 18, 2022

I had the same issue and the fix was simply to run as admin (right click, run as admin), worked for me

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes