• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BattlePrincessLaciaAndTheFallenFortress-1.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OnnichanOwO

Jan 28, 2020
Not turn based sadly... i once played this before it got complete and erased game 2 hours later. Its now completed...wont even bother to download. If ya remake it into a turn based then tag me.

• Sad
Reactions: KaltesHerz

Skiphon

Dec 11, 2022
How can I get hired in the brothel? I already maxed out on lewd but the guy says I have to meet him somewhere?

manoftake

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get the bunnysuit job? (Nevermind, you unlock it via the story.)

Last edited:

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
It's a pretty good game, but one complaint is a lot of scenes require you to lose to an enemy to unlock. And if you win without losing once then you lose out on the scene. So it feels like a punishment.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Full (?) gallery save. It gives you an option to unlock all the H scenes with the exception of the endings once you complete a playthrough, so the transparent models in the recollection room are the scenes I didn't unlock in my original playthrough (I went for a virgin run)

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Not turn based sadly... i once played this before it got complete and erased game 2 hours later. Its now completed...wont even bother to download. If ya remake it into a turn based then tag me.
If you played their previous works like Blazing Aries this dev doesnt do turn based. If you came here only to complain "Boohoo, its not turn based." then you shouldnt have wasted your time to write that post and our time for having to read it.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Full (?) gallery save. It gives you an option to unlock all the H scenes with the exception of the endings once you complete a playthrough, so the transparent models in the recollection room are the scenes I didn't unlock in my original playthrough (I went for a virgin run)
You forgot your crown King

Reactions: Kreiss9887

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
Is there any hope for proper translate?
I don't know when, but Otaku Plan is planning to release an official English version eventually:

I guess someone couldn't wait and just AI TL'd it instead.

Reactions: pocencer

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Good thing about this game is the slow corruption. It's not in your face ridiculous methods. The massage not knowing anything about massages being fooled into thinking it's normal for a massage. The Clinic she is hypnotized so it's not just a lewd examination. The game really does a good job on the corruption with it being very slow and nearly unnoticeable to her.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes