• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
The uh...translation is kind of in need of editing. Guys often refer to girls as guys, guys refer to themselves as girls, girls refer to themselves as guys, and some kid in town keeps speaking in Japanglish

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017
Been following their blog since Perfect Service. It's nice to see this finally out in English, considering how long it took for Blazing Aries to be out on Steam, but I heard this would use AI translation. From other recent games I've heard that it's unfortunately not that much better than MTL, so hopefully someone will pick up to give this a proper translate as these games are always top tier.

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
This reminds me of a mix of Ambrosia/ Celesphonia and Karyn's Prison. Will give this a try for sure.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
can someone please call a compressor because this game its too big, also thanks for the upload

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes