teto123

Nov 19, 2021
This is an old problem that some of us had... I had this problem about a year or two ago in an old phone, but then it worked on a new one... maybe the animations don't hold up..
you'll have to go through whatever happens there, try do this, as soon as you wait for the moment of Nora’s dance, immediately click save (even if she crashed) then go again from the moment of saving and it should work
thank you i will try it hopefully is gonna working for me

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Every update you can count on 4 things.
  1. People asking "Where's compressed?"
  2. People asking "Mod update please"
  3. People asking "Where's Android?"
  4. People simping for Cody
SAD but TRUE!

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
And again cody get some action!
He got slapped... again hahaha

Even though I still think it feels off to hit him. the guy just need to admit he just like to watch, he is more like a voyeur than a cuck and he has to accept that.
On the other hand, I really liked hitting that dumbass Oliver and breaking his tooth in the process, that dickhead deserve so much what is happening to him.
The only one I actally feel kind of bad is Adam. The guy is a dedicated father and husband. The guy is earning so much money than his wife live in a mansion without the need to work. And then the bitch go screw the neighbour kid, get koncked up and even make fun of him. I think MC should be more rough with Janet. If she want to act like a bitch then let's treat her like one

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
He doesn't deserve that satisfaction... that's exactly what that little cuck wants... :WeSmart:
If he didn't get any satisfaction he wouldn't get a boner every time he watches his mother get her guts rearranged by the MC. However while I also feel some pity for Cody the one I felt absolutely nothing for was Oliver.

Having him watch his mother get her guts rearranged by a Chad was the most satisfying and the only thing that would make it better was if our MC somehow managed to steal his girlfriend and have a threesome with both her and Rebecca while loading her with his cum.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Yes, sadly that's her only content and it has been a while since then. Even Chloe disappeared without a trace. :HideThePain:

I would like to see more content with Lily's friends. Obviously the milfs are the main dish in this love letter to the Netori kink, but having something different from time to time would be nice. I would even like if Lydia or any other of Lily's friends had a boyfriend and the MC would be able to steal the girl from the boyfriend.
She was an alluring vixen with a knack for leaving you craving more. The mere thought of witnessing additional glimpses into her repertoire leaves me longing for the exhilarating encounters yet to come, and the promise of experiencing her unrivaled skills once more is enough to set my heart racing. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Tir.Toran

Singha8909

Nov 13, 2023
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last few updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
Any chance of an update?

Reactions: Croosby86
Feb 25, 2024
And again cody get some action!
He got slapped... again hahaha

Even though I still think it feels off to hit him. the guy just need to admit he just like to watch, he is more like a voyeur than a cuck and he has to accept that.
On the other hand, I really liked hitting that dumbass Oliver and breaking his tooth in the process, that dickhead deserve so much what is happening to him.
The only one I actally feel kind of bad is Adam. The guy is a dedicated father and husband. The guy is earning so much money than his wife live in a mansion without the need to work. And then the bitch go screw the neighbour kid, get koncked up and even make fun of him. I think MC should be more rough with Janet. If she want to act like a bitch then let's treat her like one
I also feel sorry for Adam. There's a scene after Oliver scolds Adam where the wife asks him to travel 4 hours to get an apple pie, which really saddened me.

anonymous736174

Sep 23, 2023
Any news about the next update? Also, where's the story leading to? What will be the ending? The MC cucking even the gods themselves?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes