Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
game keeps force closing at the hot tub in ch1 and freezing when i change the setting by holding shift

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thus far, there has only been one scene featuring Lidya, correct? The scene where she is seen giving MC a head on the couch?
Yes, sadly that's her only content and it has been a while since then. Even Chloe disappeared without a trace. :HideThePain:

I would like to see more content with Lily's friends. Obviously the milfs are the main dish in this love letter to the Netori kink, but having something different from time to time would be nice. I would even like if Lydia or any other of Lily's friends had a boyfriend and the MC would be able to steal the girl from the boyfriend.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is that three updates with Susan content in a row? Don't get me wrong, I like Susan, but what about her daughter for example?
What about Sophia and Chloe? It's been forever since we've seen them.

It was nice finally seeing Janet again, but hopefully we get an episode without Susan next, and instead finally get Chloe or Sophia content again. I'd also be happy to see Lily again, always love getting some Lily time.

Anyways, update was pretty good, though I do hope that we get some more substance in the plot again, it's just been mostly a fuck fest and kind of left the old plotlines behind. Like, will we ever see that one chick from the other city again? Hopefully we get some resolution with the work and bob stuff soon.

Lastly, hope we get to cuck Oliver completely at some point, his girlfriend is hot as hell, she deserves better. :love:
Have to agree on this when I realize this episode is all about MILF. Aunt pregnancy revelation is a bit plus, and so is seeing Janet again (honestly my favorite netori LI in this game), but there's too little attention given to other younger characters, especially Sophia (well she's not young but is way hotter in her age) and Chloe. Lily was honestly my favorite character before the introduction of Janet, but because of her absence in most of the episodes despite her literally living in the same house, now I don't even notice her existence sometimes. I really hope the next episode will give more spotlight to the younger LIs (and plz Susan can wait a bit).

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh c'mon guys. let him live.

He backed off already as you've put him in the spotlight.

relax. ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: KuronshinZX
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes