• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
Can someone post a save here once they have the CGs unlocked?
I honestly have no idea what to do and where to go in this game with these translations...

Unit666

Mar 31, 2020
Honestly in these time type of games it's not the translation that gets me it's the game itself puzzling around here and there and hardly get h-scene until you are basically stuck or rather abrupt.

These games would be better if some context or a guide how to avoid those "bad endings" and keep going. I still had more area to visit

TIPS: don't avoid a single conversation or you might not get some scenes.

Let me know if there's better progression path you find. It helps....

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
This is what happens.
I suppose this is either a loop or a bad ending in a slums, depending on whether you defeated the slime or not. The game does not offer other options in its current state.
Iirc you need bomb slime, and save 1 explosive pack. After the boss fight, you will see that the entrance to the slums is blocked by the rocks, which you can blow away with the bomb. And continue without slum ending. If you have no bombs left, you are forced to stay. At some point hubby will save you, but i dont remember anymore, whether slum ending is avoidable with help of hubby or not.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
Honestly in these time type of games it's not the translation that gets me it's the game itself puzzling around here and there and hardly get h-scene until you are basically stuck or rather abrupt.

These games would be better if some context or a guide how to avoid those "bad endings" and keep going. I still had more area to visit

TIPS: don't avoid a single conversation or you might not get some scenes.

Let me know if there's better progression path you find. It helps....
When i played back when the game came out, i really did not like the game, cuz all the routes exclude each other, and even if there was a lot of content, for a single route there was only a few scenes. So there is no way to get all the scenes, you need to play 2-3 times, to get all of them

RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
I think you all should stop spamming about shitty TL, either take it or leave. You should be happy that someone burned his pc for hours to translate this.
Probably more like 10 minutes. I do agree on the uselessness of people still complaining about it, though I also understand how it feels. You get a notification from a tag you're following (in my case prostitution) and get excited for something new to play, but then you find out its MTL and your day is ruined, so you want to complain. Even I want to complain every time, but I recognise how pointless it is (unless you manage to make it to the first page and have something witty to say).

The real solution would be to implement an MTL tag so those who absolutely abhor MTL (like me) can blacklist it. And it does seem to be coming sometime soon as it's the first one on this list: Planned tags

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Iirc you need bomb slime, and save 1 explosive pack. After the boss fight, you will see that the entrance to the slums is blocked by the rocks, which you can blow away with the bomb. And continue without slum ending. If you have no bombs left, you are forced to stay. At some point hubby will save you, but i dont remember anymore, whether slum ending is avoidable with help of hubby or not.
Defeating Slime is the hardest, you can either choose to fight or lose to it but loose the money also.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Go ahead then present us a best translation to us you that.... that dat can provide.
holy fuck calm down, it's an opinion if that hurts you that bad I think you might need to stop commenting, especially when YOUR English is that bad, plus someone who was going to translate this said on the first or second page he won't now this is here.... must have really struck your nerve huh?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes