• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, I'll check later but why u even go there since there should be one in Java compressor?
UAGC identified it as Mara. I was a bit confused but, just used the Custom as I saw the stuff is unpacked anyways.
Its not a .jar file but unpacked and a jdk folder. Also it starts via .bat.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC identified it as Mara. I was a bit confused but, just used the Custom as I saw the stuff is unpacked anyways.
Its not a .jar file but unpacked and a jdk folder. Also it starts via .bat.
It should be probably working fine anyway, just in file dialog switch from .jar filter to all files and choose those .bat file for example.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It should be probably working fine anyway, just in file dialog switch from .jar filter to all files and choose those .bat file for example.
Well didn't know that even worked :D I'll let it run again. Didn't take long anyways as it only compressed 1 gif and errored.

Looks like it worked via Java Compressor. Does it do something different with the gifs?
So you can skip checking why the custom didn't compress the gifs, if you don't feel like it :KEK:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Well didn't know that even worked :D I'll let it run again. Didn't take long anyways as it only compressed 1 gif and errored.

Looks like it worked via Java Compressor. Does it do something different with the gifs?
So you can skip checking why the custom didn't compress the gifs, if you don't feel like it :KEK:
It seems compressed all gifs fine for me but afterwards got pingo errors at images compression stage after gifs. Looks like some strange png files with weird metadata that causes crash of pingo, maybe better just disable images compression in such case. I dunno why u got 1 gif compressed, maybe ur VM is lack of some VS++ ddl's, .

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It seems compressed all gifs fine for me but afterwards got pingo errors at images compression stage after gifs. Looks like some strange png file swith weird metadata that causes crash of pingo, maybe better just disable images compression in such case. I dunno why u got 1 gif compressed, maybe ur VM is lack of some VS++ ddl's, .
Not on the VM anymore (was on the same one as SonS). Now just good old PC, well its faster anyways but upload is shit :D

Will install here too.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not on the VM anymore (was on the same one as SonS). Now just good old PC, well its faster anyways but upload is shit :D

Will install here too.
Ok, anyway I need to put to ignore in code some folders that causes pingo crash or solve it somehow coz png files in game in total are bigger part of game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, anyway I need to put to ignore in code some folders that causes pingo crash or solve it somehow coz png files in game in total are bigger part of game.
Yeah the game shrunk by half the size. Good enough I think. Won't be many people downloading that shitshow anyways :KEK:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah the game shrunk by half the size. Good enough I think. Won't be many people downloading that shitshow anyways :KEK:
I think probably small "labyrinth-1.33.1-full\lofg-2.0\img" folder causes pingo crashes so if move it before and revert back after images compression it could do the trick but needs to be tested 1st. So installing those VS C++ ddl's helped u?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I think probably small "labyrinth-1.33.1-full\lofg-2.0\img" folder causes pingo crashes so if move it before and revert back after images compression it could do the trick but needs to be tested 1st. So installing those VS C++ ddl's helped u?
I won't try it again. The size difference from 2.XGB to 1GB is enough tbh. I just installed VS C++ to make sure anyways.

ErmilokSs

Nov 1, 2018
Hello. Dont wanna be rude but UI is very awful. I dont really know which flag belongs to which compressor. It will be a lot easier to navigate with straight line dividers maybe or tabs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello. Dont wanna be rude but UI is very awful. I dont really know which flag belongs to which compressor. It will be a lot easier to navigate with straight line dividers maybe or tabs.
You're offering your free time to program that?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ok, I'll think about lines/dividers, probably with 'em it would look even "uglier" than before but easier to navigate on some overloaded with buttons pages.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.9.3, build in updater can update to latest version starting from v2.9.0 and newer):
- Added Out of Touch game compressor (images only). Actully better call it Jpegli compressor (gives smaller size that others) since it's used here.
- For Java compressor added support of games with bat files instead of jar and fixed pingo tool crash when compressing images of this game
- Added small (1px high) green line separators for page with RenPy main compressor where a lot of buttons can confuse new users at first

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Just spotted interesting Unity game that has unpacked png (why not jpg, lol?) images (about 3Gb size) and packed to assets media files so if anybody gonna try to compress it with Unity compressor then it needs also to compress images with pingo (for example from UAGC custom compressor or with it's own GUI ) afterwards.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I had bad luck with QSP the last times I tried. I'll let it run over night lets hope it works.
U just need to choose correct QSP version of what AGED tool would say u (just agree to open offered suitable UAGC compressor page) then more chances that it would work after compression.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
U just need to choose correct QSP version of what AGED tool would say u then more chances that it would work after compression.
I think I did that the last time. Still didn't work. Eh long time ago since then I never touched QSP again. Will start downloading :D

18k+ Webms HELP

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I didn't find it. But yeah someone is saying its already compressed. And UAGC is skipping (from the non existing sound of my AIO) quite a few. May has something to do with non latin names though megalol
Yeah, I see that there are a lot of non-latin names vids. I dunno if I gonna make support for QSP in sake of just 1 game not saying that QSP is now rare case overall. Probably better to advice to use UAGC custom compressor with following settings: video codec = VP8, audio codec = OGG Vorbis, Images = original, audio codec (for audio) = Ogg Vorbis. But probably not worth for 18k+ webms at least without ultrafast ffmpeg that not implemented in CC yet.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I see that there are a lot of non-latin names vids. I dunno if I gonna make support for QSP in sake of just 1 game not saying that QSP is now rare case overall. Probably better to advice to use UAGC custom compressor with following settings: video codec = VP8, audio codec = OGG Vorbis, Images = original, audio codec (for audio) = Ogg Vorbis. But probably not worth for 18k+ webms at least without ultrafast ffmpeg that not implemented in CC yet.
Took 6 hours with ulta fast ffmpeg. Went down to ~17 GB.
1715071280803.png
I would do it again over night.
Aside from the settings there can you give me the max settings, so I really have only to do it once more :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes