Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone please provide me the music source that plays when Janet and Henry first have sex (in Sofia's Mansion)? I loved its vibes...
Also there is a chest in the attic of the bar I can't open. How do I open it? I'm at 76% rn
Further, there is a shiny thingy in the water in the area that contains the padlock for Jessica's 4 Kamasutra page achievement (deep jungle). How do I get that?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Can someone please provide me the music source that plays when Janet and Henry first have sex (in Sofia's Mansion)? I loved its vibes...
Also there is a chest in the attic of the bar I can't open. How do I open it? I'm at 76% rn
Further, there is a shiny thingy in the water in the area that contains the padlock for Jessica's 4 Kamasutra page achievement (deep jungle). How do I get that?
You have to buy the extra room for your house, and then when you're running around in the park, one of the talisman spots will actually give you the key for that chest. The chest holds a dartboard for the extra room.
You have to buy the flippers from the store at the end of the game, then you can swim out and get that spot.

Reactions: Amansas

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Sofia with her hair down is just... *chef's kiss*

Also, fuck Bradley and his harem of uncanny-ass bitches. Even the nun has taken on a creepy appearance in this game...

kipod

Aug 11, 2018
With the video enhancement mod, is force_gpu.bat something that requires running each time or is it a one time "patch"?

Reactions: Krizz22

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes