• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation request] PrincessElicia [Orange Piece]

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I keep getting blackscreen after losing in the new game (scarlet eyes). If anybody got solutions, would appreciate it.

Mar 26, 2020
I keep getting blackscreen after losing in the new game (scarlet eyes). If anybody got solutions, would appreciate it.
I'm actually about to play version 1.0 of that game, has your problem been fixed or do I have to wait until I can download the newest version?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm actually about to play version 1.0 of that game, has your problem been fixed or do I have to wait until I can download the newest version?
I did not play much after that, but I found a way to bypass it. The game is still running, your screen is just black.

So you can get into the menu and open your inventory, the inventory can be normally seen (the menus not, but I think its like 1 or 2 clicks, you can memorise it) and use the item that returns you back to inn. This makes the blackscreen go away.

Btw I checked their ci-en and this was a known issue and probably got fixed in the first patch.