Others [Translation Request] Bullet Requiem (D-lis)

Gabadroid

May 3, 2020
I have probably applied over 20 viruses to my computer looking for an actual free download (thank god for VPN'S and such) but now in a flurry of rage and a feeling of defeat, I'm just gonna wait a couple more years until someone will drop a mega file here in f95.
Here you go.
P.s: The language is japanese, and about the censurship im not sure, but i guess its missing.
The game "Bullet Requiem":

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
Here you go.
P.s: The language is japanese, and about the censurship im not sure, but i guess its missing.
The game "Bullet Requiem":
got a save file for the game with full gallery unlock tried to play the game for few hours, too hard, can't even understand about the bullet XD

• Haha
Reactions: Gabadroid

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
And some quick tips from quickly playing:

D to select. I know, WTF.
F to shoot your normal shots, Down+D to Reload.
A for secondary shot, takes green bar
V for shotgun spell - useful for weak walls. Hold for stronger attack.
C for dash - S for jump.
Hold Z and arrow keys to look around.
X does something later. :)

To release captives, you need keys. Use keys by pressing D on them. (heh)
Heals are gem drops from doing 20+ combos.

When you are in the world map, press A to access menu. Here, you can buy upgrades and stuff with Bullet Points you amass from playing. You can also view status, and pressing the right arrow key lets you change MC's appearance. (D to hide textbox.)

Edit: Oh, and did you know the controls are customizable?
Sat here for 2 hours in the options trying to change the controls to make the gamepad usable. The dash button defaults to the "Back" button and the rest is hardly intuitive. Your post here is a helpful guide to screenshot, thank you! Can you help us figure out what to do to reprogram the controls?

Reactions: KarlGustov

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Sat here for 2 hours in the options trying to change the controls to make the gamepad usable. The dash button defaults to the "Back" button and the rest is hardly intuitive. Your post here is a helpful guide to screenshot, thank you! Can you help us figure out what to do to reprogram the controls?
...Not a fucking clue on reprogamming. Stopped playing it within two hours :KEK:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
If you alt+PrntScrn the game window, you can use Yandex to translate the UI on the config screen.

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
If you alt+PrntScrn the game window, you can use Yandex to translate the UI on the config screen.
DAMMMMN! Thank you! Songs shall be sung of thee, Yandex! Christ on a koala's dick, how has no one made mention of this before?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
DAMMMMN! Thank you! Songs shall be sung of thee, Yandex! Christ on a koala's dick, how has no one made mention of this before?
Lol well hey, don't mention it glad to help. It can be a bit jank though from time to time. Making sure it's translating the right language and occasionally reloading the site is sometimes necessary. But it's a lot better than nothin.

Reactions: DevilSpear96
Jan 12, 2022
hey
And some quick tips from quickly playing:

D to select. I know, WTF.
F to shoot your normal shots, Down+D to Reload.
A for secondary shot, takes green bar
V for shotgun spell - useful for weak walls. Hold for stronger attack.
C for dash - S for jump.
Hold Z and arrow keys to look around.
X does something later. :)

To release captives, you need keys. Use keys by pressing D on them. (heh)
Heals are gem drops from doing 20+ combos.

When you are in the world map, press A to access menu. Here, you can buy upgrades and stuff with Bullet Points you amass from playing. You can also view status, and pressing the right arrow key lets you change MC's appearance. (D to hide textbox.)

Edit: Oh, and did you know the controls are customizable?
it seems you have played the game, sorry for the ping but can you help me a bit?
idk how to climb those :/

Jan 12, 2022
hmm i extracted the text from the help which was close at that place,
it said "Hanging / Press and hold the OK button * Attack is possible even while hanging"
I will try, thanks for the help tho
Also i am that same guy who was playing maidenSnowEve last time and you replied to me helping, i don't have access to that account anymore(lost email) lol
Also wish this game had en translation

Okay figured it out, just press the "select" key only when you are near the thread thing(or w/e they are called), turned out i was pressing jump key at the same time, only select key needed lmao

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Banshee96

hssifney

Jun 23, 2021
So, I've beaten the game and unlocked the entire gallery. I'll attach my data folder here.

The game definitely has some rough edges - the controls are pretty clunky and not exactly intuitive, and the platforming is sometimes just annoying (especially the section with the vines). However, once you figure out how to play, the game becomes actually pretty fun.