Mod Ren'Py The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.1.9.9] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is just me or the mod keep crashing my game?
It's you.

Recommendation:

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.

Reactions: JamiePhan

JamiePhan

Jan 6, 2020
It's you.

Recommendation:

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and it will work 100% every time. Try that and report back please.
tks sancho ^^

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just a heads up that new v2.9 is up
Good morning. Yes, I see that, thank you.

I also see I was insta-removed from the VN's OP... yet again. This has now become a trend. At this rate you won't see SanchoMod listed on any VN on the site where I release exclusively. This happens with no other mod or third-party add-on. Very sad these politics and dirty laundry.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Good morning. Yes, I see that, thank you.

I also see I was insta-removed from the VN's OP... yet again. This has now become a trend. At this rate you won't see SanchoMod listed on any VN on the site where I release exclusively. This happens with no other mod or third-party add-on. Very sad these politics and dirty laundry.
57d8f8a9245163329e8f206eb766a74f.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.2.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Sarah/Marion Marriage path fork.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Updated to the latest version of the mod's Core
  • Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.2.9)

Go get you some.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Sarah/Marion Marriage path fork.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Updated to the latest version of the mod's Core
  • Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.
They still haven't continued my path yet, but everything loaded alright, so as far as I could see, it all worked well. ;) Thank you for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
They still haven't continued my path yet, but everything loaded alright, so as far as I could see, it all worked well. ;) Thank you for your work on this!!!
Good afternoon J, there's more than a few paths left to wrap up on this one. I don't have insights on the dev's scheduled work timeline so I'm not much help there regrettably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Jextar

Apr 2, 2022
So I tried it on mobile using joiplay but when I try to start game it frezzes is there a way ti repair it ?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi di hoo Sancho1969, our lone star friend.
Time to relax for us on the other end of the gulf stream.
Hole up when you've got a breather and bring the Crown jewels

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
well, leaving this prediction here: here come the "update please" comments. at the rate things are looking, grey dream will take at least 2 days to unfuck so i'm not holding my breath 'til monday at the earliest. take it easy on the drinks, man.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well, leaving this prediction here: here come the "update please" comments. at the rate things are looking, grey dream will take at least 2 days to unfuck so i'm not holding my breath 'til monday at the earliest. take it easy on the drinks, man.
Actually, I'm almost done with GD. Code housekeeping now then build and test. I've worked on it non-stop all feakin' day.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.3.9)

Go get you some.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Mage path fork and adds a bit to the Sailor fork.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Much like you, seems that I would be be spending more time with The Grey Dream than with Sarah, as no real progress on my chosen path. Oh well, got quite a few games to play anyways, but hey, it at least loaded without problems, so no problems I saw. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Thank you for your work on this mod, now if only the Dev could do work on my path too.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Much like you, seems that I would be be spending more time with The Grey Dream than with Sarah, as no real progress on my chosen path. Oh well, got quite a few games to play anyways, but hey, it at least loaded without problems, so no problems I saw. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Thank you for your work on this mod, now if only the Dev could do work on my path too.
Has to be soon, forks are closing so not many left to go. I'm just sad that quite a bit of dialogue is on black screen images or repetitive images... was hoping by now there would have been an escalation of images rendered between updates... at least enough to fill in the black screen spots. It is what it is though, no reason for me to whine about it I reckon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote