• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
we should leave space for anything specifically related to NSFW Modding as the title of this thread
or should we have a separate thread for mods or cc that aren't NSFW content? cuase I'm having a hard time to finding the latest updated animations here
And that's, exactly, why the other thread got shut down. Out of nowhere, a lot of new accounts started to flood the thread with requests for random (not NSFW) shit.

Let's see what will happen this this one, though.

Reactions: eeee21 and KekKoo

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hello Aligatorx I see you post a lot of monosims. Do you have some Jenna Ortega from him? I saw it on kemono but there is no download link.
:(
View attachment 3621502
ther you go

in your img she looks more like wensday adams or i am blind?
ah end if any body ask her are new animations from Sims Alchemist.

Last edited:

PoorpriatekidZ9

Apr 17, 2024
ther you go

in your img she looks more like wensday adams or i am blind?
ah end if any body ask her are new animations from Sims Alchemist.
Thanks you, but in picture is a newest version he created and just posted a few weeks ago.:cry:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
question, for the savaccini animations it doesn't show the pistol , why?
2-The gun/handcuffs/cum props get stuck or not visible sometimes
Answer - Sometimes props can get stuck, you will need to reset the animation until the prop shows up correctly, do Shift+click over any of the sex actors and next in wicked menu do click in Soft reset, repeat if necessary.

update
i am adding versions without the gun ? if you want rough anims but you don't like the animation props in them, now there are version without it ?
That is from his post on LL and i hope you got wickedwhims v174d is needed i am not sure if the animations working on are higher ww version

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (06.05.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CIPHER Animations (27.04.2024)

BigBadBunny Animations (05.05.2024)

monkeymo

Mar 25, 2018
So, I have to ask ... because I just don´t find a good match for me.

Im looking for a really nice naked Body and some matching nipple colors (perfectly as tattoos and NOT as face detail). I was trying EVE, but the boobs don´t fit on maxis clothes and are just way to big in their own clothes for my sim. I do like those clothes, but I really don´t want to change the body everytime i change clothes ... so that doesn´t work for me.

Right now, i have the body from Noir (default) installed, which I like ... but there are always no nipples, when I get unressed by ww. So ... am I´m missing something? How can I get my sim in the wished shape and be completely fine, when naked?

And another thing ... where can I find a working restet-to-maxis-body-preset (because when I switch to the basics in game, it just don´t work correct ... they all comes out ... slided)?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
So, I have to ask ... because I just don´t find a good match for me.
I can be quite fussy when it comes to body shapes and this is my solution. Rather than relying on "full Body default replacement" mods I use "Full Body Presets" (You can find a bunch of those on LoversLab) which will allow me to wear MaxisMatch clothing. For nudity, I will use WW selectable tops (which have nipples and defined shape) and bottoms for genitalia. It is the best way I have found to have the best of both worlds. This method also gives me more variety. Good Luck.

• Hey there
Reactions: monkeymo and KekKoo

ikatefrozen

Jul 24, 2023
Hi all , i'm looking for a trait so that sims will only agree to have sex with partners who have a maximum love relationship and reject most sex requests who have a high love relationship