obibobi

May 10, 2017
The content this game gets is voted on by paying user on patreon so if u dont like it go sub to the dev on patreon and make your vote matter.
Or take the much more sensible option and support games without it, Llamaman's a good dev but there are a large number of decent creators that you shouldn't pay simply for a chance to get what you actually enjoy.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get the first Melvin scene in the gallery? it just says Ashley Zeta Corruption 1, which i already have, but the guide says "Answer Melvin Call" on day 1 evening but he doesn't call?

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Does anyone knows how to get the first Melvin scene in the gallery? it just says Ashley Zeta Corruption 1, which i already have, but the guide says "Answer Melvin Call" on day 1 evening but he doesn't call?
You have to stumble on Ashley to have the tutoring scene first day can't remember which option it is but it's in the hallway first day.

Of course choose not to give her the tutoring course

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Hey man chill why so rude I didn't say anything bad I was just asking cause there is more ntr supporter than vanilla that's why I said that and like I just I'm not fan of ntr but also I'm not against it. People like what they like but also there was enough content in vanilla already so that's why I said that there will be more ntr scenes in the future. No need to be so hostile
Llama makes the game the way he wants to regardless of who his supporters are and we're just along for the ride. Content that's voted on are simply which events we see first. The direction of the game has zero to do with what kink group supports him more. You people make extremely ignorant statements as if they were fact and then act surprised when you get blow back. Kick rocks.

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Hey man chill why so rude I didn't say anything bad I was just asking cause there is more ntr supporter than vanilla that's why I said that and like I just said 'm not fan of ntr but also I'm not against it. People like what they like but also there was enough content in vanilla already so that's why I said that there will be more ntr scenes in the future. No need to be so hostile
If that's what you meant you clearly didn't make it understood in your first comment.
The game is for both after all and it was the creator choice to do it that way, plus you get the option to get rid of NTR. The way you said it made it sound like the game was for NTR enjoyer only when it's totally untrue.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I really will never understand the Anti-NTR crowd. Why keep coming back to a game that you hate?
I don't like NTR, but in no way I'm going to obssess over something so ridiculous. If the NTR in this game offends you, just move on with your life instead of keep coming back to annoy the other users with a discussion that is completely useless.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I really will never understand the Anti-NTR crowd. Why keep coming back to a game that you hate?
I don't like NTR, but in no way I'm going to obssess over something so ridiculous. If the NTR in this game offends you, just move on with your life instead of keep coming back to annoy the other users with a discussion that is completely useless.
I know right.

When i see a sandbox game i don't play it, when i see a trans or futa tag i don't play it, those are genre's i don't like so i dont even click on the game thread. So why the hell do NTR games make certain people come out in droves? I just don't get it.

Tawariell

Oct 16, 2018
Can't wait to try 1.5 tonight! Question though people, who is "secretary" in the changelog? Also, will I have to repeat the corresponding proms for the changed NTR scenes or will they already be unlocked in the gallery if I completed the originals?
It's alexa and emily

Reactions: cbomb

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I'm still at the beginning of 1.4.2 and the newest version added content/rework (?)

Does it mean I should wait for the newest android port because I would miss out content if I continue with playing 1.4.2 ?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So.. personal opinion here after having played through the new NTR scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything else was great, especially the Ashley scene.
Eeyeaaaah... I was trying to figure out what "conforming to community guidelines" meant, and I guess that's my answer.
Any chance that's gonna be fixed in the same patch as the incest? Or a separate patch? Feels a little story-breaking.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
(although at heart he is a fan of NTR, like a cuckold)
You are literally in every ntr thread, try to be something in the eyes of ntr enjoyers, no matter the person who's arguing is right or wrong and you are calling me a cuckold lol, when it seems like you fear that someone like me would ruin the cuckoldery material that you seem to enjoy so much (from the games you seem to like), that this game has at least as an option.

Mods: I reported this post for inappropriate behaviour, you didn't do anything so I've to deal with it myself (disrespect for disrespect). you can't just delete my posts for whatever reasons and when someone fucks with me you leave their post unharmed, don't make the rumours a truth, that you take side with ntr enjoyers.

I'll leave this thread now if someone is an idiot again, I will report it and hopefully whoever's moderating will deal with it, like he dealt with my posts.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You are literally in every ntr thread, try to be something in the eyes of ntr enjoyers, no matter the person who's arguing is right or wrong and you are calling me a cuckold lol, when it seems like you fear that someone like me would ruin the cuckoldery material that you seem to enjoy so much (from the games you seem to like), that this game has at least as an option.

Mods: I reported this post for inappropriate behaviour, you didn't do anything so I've to deal with it myself (disrespect for disrespect). you can't just delete my posts for whatever reasons and when someone fucks with me you leave their post unharmed, don't make the rumours a truth, that you take side with ntr enjoyers.

I'll leave this thread now if someone is an idiot again, I will report it and hopefully whoever's moderating will deal with it, like he dealt with my posts.
Strange... how can you complain to me for disrespect if all the disrespect comes from you? You contradict yourself by following the NTR topic, adding the NTR of the game so that the update is leaked. At the same time, you manage to dictate the condition to Llama that he is focused on NTR, what is your problem? 1000133831.jpg

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes