• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
main.jpg

Overview:
Taichi Amano, the main character with the "Awakening Magicules," had sex with many demi-humans, and as a result, his power had evolved

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release date: 2024-03-29
Original Title: Pure×Holic ~純潔乙女と婚姻カンケイ!?~
Aliases: Pure×Holic ~Junketsu Otome to Kon'in Kankei!?~
Developer: Atelier Kaguya BARE & BUNNY -
Translator: Entai2965
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Sugoi MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Guide + 100% Save:

Developer Notes:

The UI is not Translated.
The game needs Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

title.png 1.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png

Last edited:

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Here are some translations for the UI:
config1.translated.jpg config2.translated.jpg config3.translated.jpg config4.translated.jpg config5.translated.jpg config6.translated.jpg

For comparison purposes, here is a DeepL translated version of the after manually adjusting the line breaks to create the intended paragraphs. The raw one is without any adjustments.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureHolicThePureMaidenAndMarriage-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
Dang I thought for sure we had a thread for Love x Holic and Mama x Holic.
I updated some of the old request threads for Atelier Kaguya BB games with the latest info for the SugoiVisualNovel, UI, and sound effects patches available for them.
I stopped there but there are more AK BB games and complete SVN translations for them. Some of them also have UI or sound effect update patches as well. and the sub list for sub brand.

If you want any of those games translated, just look through VNDB to see what has translations, usually by , click on the unofficial machine translation patch, or search for it on SVN's site, download it and apply the patch to the game. and anime-sharing are pretty reliable sources for JP VNs for anyone who needs the base game after downloading the ENG MTL patch.

I could repackage the rest on that list like I did this one since almost none of them are available on this site besides Baku Ane 1, Ane Oyako de Iku!, and of course Pure x Holic, but I learned what I needed to here outside of repackaging UI elements. I am moving on and will only update the MTL for this only if people contribute to it.

This one, "Pure x Holic," and " " were the only games that did not have any translations by SVN or other complete translations besides the two I mentioned above. Most that did were work in progress (WIP), so I went ahead and just finished this one for science (yes really). I wonder why SVN skipped ChuPet though? They did the ones before and after it. I might do ChuPet with a UI translation though since this one did not have a UI translation for me to play with if SVN is not going to MTL ChuPet.

Disclaimers: I am not affiliated with SVN in any way nor am I aware of any link between SugoiVisualNovel and Sugoi Offline Translator v4.0 which I used for this translation besides the word "Sugoi".

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
In a world where diaper fetishes, male to female transformation, scat, gore and more are relatively common tropes people seem to like, I'm not sure that someone wanting a marriage partner that for sure won't develop the urge to cheat really qualifies as an unexpectedly noteworthy fetish. :unsure:
ok but why did you even list all of those weird fetishes though