• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I'm disappointed they're going the futa x futa route. That shit is such a huge turn off. Hopefully there will be enough content where it isn't noticeable or visible that I can cut out those parts and still have a decent video.
i'm with you. it's so incredibly rare for the big dick stuff to not just be futa x futa. i was so stoked when omitome was finally someone who didn't do it, and yet here we are.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
i'm with you. it's so incredibly rare for the big dick stuff to not just be futa x futa. i was so stoked when omitome was finally someone who didn't do it, and yet here we are.
It's unfortunately just the way things go. It's no different with other artists, and doujins. A lot of big dick doujins end up being ntr or futa, and a growing trend for artists is to switch to drawing only interracial/ cuck shit (Good for you if you're into that stuff). Thiccwithag is a great example of this sad trend (I enjoyed their stuff in the past). Here's hoping Omi just does this one part and then goes back to what he was working on before, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Reactions: cowboykim
Oct 9, 2020
Betty's Dream WIP 07
damn these are the things I like damn it, especially when there are twists like this, then the last clip, damn it, will the other one get even bigger? he will have double penis or more sperm, I don't know but I can't wait the growth fetish for me is gold if it's futanari I'll go crazy.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes