• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video NoXSmoking Collection [2024-04-02] [NoXSmoking]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
After seeing her left ankle twist as much as it does, or toes bending to an equally impossible degree when pushed against the glass, I would like to address that same question to you.
99% of content creators doing much worse, but not being criticized for realism, not at all. They also deliver nothing but static, looping, weird deforming etc. anims. Very weird that this "critic" is unloaded on NoX tbh...

And imho, the amount of content NoX is pushing out with his releases, the flexibility, smooth and complex movements and the realistic skin and muscle physics and much much more... dunno man, complaining about something this insignificant seems like bitching on high level to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So~ what are you smoking?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
99% of content creators doing much worse, but not being criticized for realism, not at all. They also deliver nothing but static, looping, weird deforming etc. anims. Very weird that this "critic" is unloaded on NoX tbh...

And imho, the amount of content NoX is pushing out with his releases, the flexibility, smooth and complex movements and the realistic skin and muscle physics and much much more... dunno man, complaining about something this insignificant seems like bitching on high level to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So~ what are you smoking?
I had to make sure you were ignoring the shortcomings intentionally. Labeling them in derogatory ways was unnecessary at that point, seeing how the malicious intent has already been established, but thank you for the extra effort regardless.

That being said, I do find it "significant" enough to be criticizing somebody working at improving realism with far more scrutiny when it comes to realism. I find it weird that you would find that weird. And these mysterious "99% of content creators" you speak of have nothing to do with this, as they are not NoXSmoking. Not to mention that even if they did - one could argue that the reason they do not get criticized as much (a notion that sounds like total BS even all by itself, if you ask me) is because their fans have no grand expectations, to begin with. "No expectations - no disappointments" and all that.

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
damn.. wtf is this shitfest? im just pointing a simple flaw from nox that his movement is kinda weird, not hating or being a """critic""" or some other bs
Nothing wrong in doing that and therefore my second comment was not directed at you, not in the slightest, friend.
Just my first post was, but in a joking way, because i found your description funny, which started another shitstorm, sadly...

Grehsvxveh

Nov 6, 2023
Also leaving this here, pure disturbingly obsession...
View attachment 3454876
How is using a forum function an obsession? I react = expressing my opinion, because I don't like to comment.
However since you decided to 'call me out' I'll comment.
I don't like to comment, so I will use the react functions that are available so I don't know why you're upset, also I don't understand why is it you get so angy at someone expressing their opinion, then express your opinion about how someone else uses the forum?

I agree with what some of the others said, the animation looks stiff, and some of the movements are janky, and unatural, that is my, and others opinion we are allowed to have, and express here. Why, because that is the purpose of a forum, to express any opinions about the artists work, just because some have different opinions doesn't mean we're trolls.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes