MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
this is really annoying and BS.
I've made sure to change my mega settings so that "Grant your transfer quota to users downloading your links" is set to 0%.
Even so, somehow my transfer quota is all used up. This shit does not make sense in multiple aspects:
1) Given that the Pro 1 plan gives you 2 TBs and Mango0's folder is 1.58TB there should have been an excess quota even if I managed to download all of Mango0's collection
2) To use 1TB of the quota, I was downloading non-stop for ~2 weeks. But all of a sudden in an 8 or so hours 1TB was used? f-ing BS
bruh if you ever think you've been cheated, you can always use contact support to ask for explanation for your quota used even though your sharing setting is at 0%.

also, u can go to to see when the quota is used.

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
bruh if you ever think you've been cheated, you can always use contact support to ask for explanation for your quota used even though your sharing setting is at 0%.

also, u can go to to see when the quota is used.
I've already tried contacting their support line... their response can be summarized as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also, where in the dashboard can you track the quota usage? All I see is the quota available out of the total

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I've already tried contacting their support line... their response can be summarized as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also, where in the dashboard can you track the quota usage? All I see is the quota available out of the total
in transfer analytics, scroll down a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: overandover
Status
Not open for further replies.