• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Mario4don My list of games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Struggle with sin, family venture has NTR, you said no NTR.....
Yes I know but fortunately ntr in this games is completely avoidable so that's why I can play this games and few others in which sometimes we also have ntr but avoidable.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Yes I know but fortunately ntr in this games is completely avoidable so that's why I can play this games and few others in which sometimes we also have ntr but avoidable.
Ok, maybe you should make one tread with two list, only harem, and harem and avoiding NTR list.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Ok, maybe you should make one tread with two list, only harem, and harem and avoiding NTR list.
Well I don't really want to do it because if a game has a harem it's given as a tag along with some other most important tags for me so it would be totally pointless for me to split my list and as for ntr as it's written in OP I don't like ntr (except netori of course) but some games which have ntr completely avoidable can be found on my list because these types of games are acceptable to me and besides it is only list of games which I personally think are at least decent and can be played and people who have similar preferences to mine, if they wish of course, can follow it when looking for new games to play for themselves but this is not a list like many others available here on the forum like for example list of all games with incest, list of all games with harem or list of all games with pregnancy etc.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Well I don't really want to do it because if a game has a harem it's given as a tag along with some other most important tags for me so it would be totally pointless for me to split my list and as for ntr as it's written in OP I don't like ntr (except netori of course) but some games which have ntr completely avoidable can be found on my list because these types of games are acceptable to me and besides it is only list of games which I personally think are at least decent and can be played and people who have similar preferences to mine, if they wish of course, can follow it when looking for new games to play for themselves but this is not a list like many others available here on the forum like for example list of all games with incest, list of all games with harem or list of all games with pregnancy etc.
Make sense, ok. I don't like NTR and found some games with that, that's why I ask about those two. Only play incest harem games mostly.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Make sense, ok. I don't like NTR and found some games with that, that's why I ask about those two. Only play incest harem games mostly.
For now I have no intention of changing anything or adding more specific tags to games on my list, but when a new tag system that has been planned for some time finally appears on this forum I will consider making some changes in this matter.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Mario4don, you may like Tribulations of a Mage. It's Talothral's new game, and you have Sorcerer on the list. It's v0.3 so maybe you wanna wait a little. He's completed 2 other games too, Terminus Reach: Sentinel.
Yes "Sorcerer" is a decent game in my opinion, but the series "Terminus Reach: Sentinel" unfortunately I didn't like it very much.
As for his new game "Tribulations of a Mage" I plan to check it out in the future because for now this game is too recent and probably doesn't have that much content for now.

Reactions: nln0

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Mario4don, hi. I can recommend The Entrepreneur , game is completed, have good visuals and decent story with several endings. I found it in micmitja's list and liked it
Yes I know this game but I don't think it deserves a place on my list because unfortunately in my opinion it is not a very good game because some parts of the story and behaviour of some characters in the game at times is totally nonsensical and illogical
and on top of that storyline has clearly been rushed too much at some points and it is clear that dev wanted to finish this game too quickly without caring too much about the fact that because of this endings in this game are not quite good.

Nov 30, 2022
Yes I know this game but I don't think it deserves a place on my list because unfortunately in my opinion it is not a very good game because some parts of the story and behaviour of some characters in the game at times is totally nonsensical and illogical
and on top of that storyline has clearly been rushed too much at some points and it is clear that dev wanted to finish this game too quickly without caring too much about the fact that because of this endings in this game are not quite good.
I see np everyone has different taste (y) I agree with illogical behavior and decisions but honestly didn't see a single game that was truly realistic, devs always put some kind of bullshit into story :ROFLMAO:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there both harem???
First game so Cybernetic Seduction already have harem tag but in the case of the second game Seaside Mystery then unfortunately I don't have information about whether there will be a harem in this game like in the previous game by the same dev (The Twist) or not, and since this dev is not present at f95 it's hard to say what his plans are for this game.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
First game so Cybernetic Seduction already have harem tag but in the case of the second game Seaside Mystery then unfortunately I don't have information about whether there will be a harem in this game like in the previous game by the same dev (The Twist) or not, and since this dev is not present at f95 it's hard to say what his plans are for this game.
Ok, thanks, maybe wait for the second to see if will put harem on.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Ok, thanks, maybe wait for the second to see if will put harem on.
I understand but games on my list are not only games with a harem tag because I have no problem with playing games without a harem where there are also many different paths available and where sometimes you have to play many times to be able to see the paths for each Li separately.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I understand but games on my list are not only games with a harem tag because I have no problem with playing games without a harem where there are also many different paths available and where sometimes you have to play many times to be able to see the paths for each Li separately.
I have no issue play those games too. My problem is NTR, i hate that so i don't play games with Netorare.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I saw you have Bang city, but the dev said the NTR is unavailable, you can switch off, what means you can still being ntred but without seeing during the game. Or I'm making mistake?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes