• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Mario4don My list of games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I saw you have Bang city, but the dev said the NTR is unavailable, you can switch off, what means you can still being ntred but without seeing during the game. Or I'm making mistake?
When you turn off ntr in this game you mention then there is no any ntr and that's why I have this game on my list, because it gives you the option to turn off ntr, otherwise I just wouldn't play it.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
When you turn off ntr in this game you mention then there is no any ntr and that's why I have this game on my list, because it gives you the option to turn off ntr, otherwise I just wouldn't play it.
That's not the way I understood, I thought was like skipping like in the game 3Yo something, you still have the NTR but not seeing. If it's what you said, ok, but I don't trust those settings.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Those models are not thick, they just have over inflated tits and asses.
Well I love that type of women in games. I don't understand why so much hate for the models but is better than beggar of net models.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
As you can see in my post in OP I don't like rape and this tag is in both this games.

I even tried this game "Between Salvation and Abyss" once out of curiosity because her storyline seemed even interesting to me but unfortunately MC in this game is too "dark" for me.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
A few updates you may like (both in development):
Shale Hill Secrets
The Coven
The first game you mentioned seems quite ok but I've only played it once so far and that was a long time ago, so it's currently on my list of games to play so this game still has a chance of being added to my list later.

As for the second game I know it too but unfortunately I didn't like it very much for several reasons which you can read about in my post in the thread about this game which I am posting below as a quote.
I wanted to check out the game again after reading some comments that the dev has changed the game a bit compared to the first release I played.
I thought that MC supposedly got the opportunity to behave differently than in the first release when he was totally the last pussy who didn't care about his family lying to him all his life and that he just went along with everything and did what he was told without any objections, in addition the forced sex scenes where MC has no chance to say no were also a big minuse for me.
So i played again in last version 0.5 to see if MC finally got his balls back and can object or refuse the sexual act if he doesn't want to do it with the girl in question.
But unfortunately, in my opinion nothing or almost nothing has changed for the better and MC is still a character without any personality, who obediently as a dog performs all commands and agrees to everything without questioning what is going on around him, the same goes for for sexual scenes, in some cases he has the option to refuse but there are still scenes where he can't say no, and that doesn't suit me as a player because I want to control the MC and decide with whom he agrees to have sex with and with whom not.
To sum up, unfortunately I regret that in its current form it is not a game for me, which is a pity because the general outline of the plot is interesting, and the game has an incest in planed tags that I am a fan of, but unfortunately the game does not give me such control over MC behavior that I would accept and in my opinion, he is a character without any personality and the game now looks more like a kinetic novel than VN for me and I am rather a fan of VN where choices matter and where as a player I can control what MC does.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
The first game you mentioned seems quite ok but I've only played it once so far and that was a long time ago, so it's currently on my list of games to play so this game still has a chance of being added to my list later.

As for the second game I know it too but unfortunately I didn't like it very much for several reasons which you can read about in my post in the thread about this game which I am posting below as a quote.
Damn, what kind of dev make character like that, this is worts then MC in NTR games especially the heavy ones, damn like damn.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes