• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

josyui

Jul 1, 2021
oh no still 502 bad gateway

EDIT: I manage to find out someone share the game at ULMF website, too bad I cannot post url link here....

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I managed to get through somehow. It's very slow though... Only about 1/3 of the way downloaded after 20ish minutes

Hachamachama99

Mar 24, 2022
I don't know what I should do and where I should go. Everything is very confusing because the game is not in English.
I don't know too. what to do with the mission in the guild.just hope anyone can explain to me

Koiish

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know what I should do and where I should go. Everything is very confusing because the game is not in English.
I don't know too. what to do with the mission in the guild.just hope anyone can explain to me
If you're new to the game your best bet is playing a previous Demo (1.26) as that one is actually mostly translated. Not to mention the latest demo is highly prone to crashing with a hard crash just from doing the main quest.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah the new demo seems pretty unstable. What all is new about it other than having all 5 races? Is there more story?

AlexToro

Apr 19, 2024
When all else fails (I understand very little Japanese), I use Google Translate on my tablet connected to a selfie stick tripod.
Slow, but tends to translate better than MTL.

IMG_0541.PNG

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Right now it's just the new races, higher level cap, and higher magic cap as doing story missions crashes the game and the new inn scenes are barely functional.
Oh, all the races are in? I might actually play the demo then when its more stable (if its actually translated.) The whole reason I didn't touch the earlier demos is because the 2 races I was most interested in weren't in the previous demos.

On another note, doesn't DazedAnon's ChatGPT MTL tool support Kirikiri engine? This is a larger VN, but I can't imagine it would cost more than 100 USD to feed the game to that tool.

Reactions: shlanker

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
"*Sorry for the many errors.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please wait for a while as we cannot deal with the situation right away. I'm really sorry."

it will be a while untill we get a patch :(

ncysmy

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah, I just saw a bunch of bug report comments on the official site.

I feel like the 2.0 doesn't bring anything new though.

I prefer NTR on touch interfaces like Battle H, etc. than more CG.

It is better to look forward to the official version.

ncysmy

Jul 12, 2019
Author mentioned that he needs to do other work in December.

It's possible that the official version will be released before then.

Reactions: Extrazzz

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Fixed an error when skipping the game and clearing the Temple of Polaris.
Fixed an error when trying to revive someone in the church.
Added engine setting 64.bat (copy the one in the patch folder)
Fixed an error when accepting a duel challenged by a slime.
Fixed the display of the heroine status of guests and mercenaries who have not joined the group.
Fixed a case where dwarves could be caught by trolls.
Fixed an error when starting with demo64.exe and trying to view the dwarves' and sylphs' inn events.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

ncysmy

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah, the main quest can be continued, but... 2 more persons?

The whole point of me doing the main quest is to spend less 3500G.

Now is fine, have to paid more...
``}MD8XTKNVI7{2TC_]4G~I.png