Seeking Games with space pilot girls

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
I am looking for any games with pilot girls. They can pilot small spacecraft or mechas, what matters is that there should cute pilot girls fighting in space, and that there are proper stakes, meaning that they can shoot each other and explode, and all that.

The game can be any genre as long as it meets this criteria.

Good examples that I know about so far are: various shoot 'em ups (Valhellio, Super Retro Figther, Caladrius Blaze, Rumble Storm, Bullet Soul, the Aleste series), Gundam and Super Robot Wars games.

I really like this kind of thing and am always looking for more, so I'd appreciate any and all help. Thanks!

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/aster-v1-0-kyrieru.11776/
(there is one, and iirc gameplay-wise you fight her once and rescue her once, but she's a major plot character and the game has anime cutscenes with her too)
Thanks, but I know about these ones, too. The first one at first looks interesting but is just not what I'm looking for, as for the second, I'm not sure if you can actually control or fight her for much of the game.

But thanks anyway! If anything else comes to mind, I'd be happy to check it out.

Mar 21, 2023
Callisto has a scene or a few later on in the game where the female characters might become the commanding officers of their fleets (actually, you get to choose who but they are minor characters), but I can't remember if there was actual blowing each other up. There is some visualization of a space war, though, so maybe something like that can still count? There are also pilot training scenes, not to mention one of the main love interests from the beginning is the pilot of the ship where a lot of the story takes place in. Throughout the game, you as the captain of the ship must go to her and tell her every time you want to fly to a new location to do various jobs, so you see plenty of her sitting in her pilot seat.

Callisto - https://f95zone.to/threads/callisto-v1-00-xavster.34378/

This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's actually a really good game nonetheless. I figured I'd suggest it to you in any case. :cool:

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
Callisto has a scene or a few later on in the game where the female characters might become the commanding officers of their fleets (actually, you get to choose who but they are minor characters), but I can't remember if there was actual blowing each other up. There is some visualization of a space war, though, so maybe something like that can still count? There are also pilot training scenes, not to mention one of the main love interests from the beginning is the pilot of the ship where a lot of the story takes place in. Throughout the game, you as the captain of the ship must go to her and tell her every time you want to fly to a new location to do various jobs, so you see plenty of her sitting in her pilot seat.

Callisto - https://f95zone.to/threads/callisto-v1-00-xavster.34378/

This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's actually a really good game nonetheless. I figured I'd suggest it to you in any case. :cool:
Checked it out, it looks good, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
I'm still open to suggestions, as I am always looking for more. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything new in a while.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Have you even played the most popular games by vndb ratings?
Muv-Luv series, i mean.
Muv-Luv [Age] + Muv-Luv Alternative [Age] are the main ones, and there're lots of others.
Very bloody and tragic, and there're lots of hentai scenes too, even though it's not a nukige like Taimanin series.
Well, they're fighting mostly on earth or alien bases, but there're some space scenes too iirc.

Afasdafas01

Sep 1, 2023
Have you even played the most popular games by vndb ratings?
Muv-Luv series, i mean.
Muv-Luv [Age] + Muv-Luv Alternative [Age] are the main ones, and there're lots of others.
Very bloody and tragic, and there're lots of hentai scenes too, even though it's not a nukige like Taimanin series.
Well, they're fighting mostly on earth or alien bases, but there're some space scenes too iirc.
Thanks for the suggestion. I know about Muv-Luv. Their pilot outfits are pretty hot, and there is an anime adaptation (Schwarzesmarken) where there are some good scenes. But I could not get into the first VN, and it is required for the sequels.