Seeking Games or devs with qualities similar to the ones found in Bitch Family on the Village ?

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
After playing the game Bitch Family in the Village, I was surprised how so few devs manage to satisfy my tastes the way this game did, copypasting from what I wrote on the thread:

• Lots of girls,each one with many scenes instead of like 2/3 for each girl.
  • Plenty of bodytypes, from petite girls with big butts (Why are those so fucking rare ??) to milfs and even a femboy!
  • Speaking of which, this includes a femboy! It's amazing how so few games include them among the cast of girls
  • Speaking of the art, I absolutely love the way this dev draws the girls.things like the shiny skin and the expressions are really erotic.
  • Most scenes end with lots of lots of cum instead of that weak watery sauce some devs include in their scenes.
  • Plenty of anal and butt focused scenes, and the way the assholes are drawn is amazing as well, not to mention the cumshots are really satisfying to see.

What I would like is recommendations that sort of satisfy those conditions, the ones marked in bold are the ones I consider most important. So far the only dev that comes close is Hakika, whose games usually include a femboy in their cast,alongside a nice focus on butts and plenty of sperm. Is there anything else like them ?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Give a try on Family Trouble

it's checks.

• Lots of girls,each one with many scenes instead of like 2/3 for each girl. (Check!)
  • Plenty of bodytypes, from petite girls with big butts (Why are those so fucking rare ??) to milfs and even a femboy!(Check)
  • Speaking of which, this includes a femboy! It's amazing how so few games include them among the cast of girls(Check)
  • Speaking of the art, I absolutely love the way this dev draws the girls.things like the shiny skin and the expressions are really erotic.(Check)
  • Most scenes end with lots of lots of cum instead of that weak watery sauce some devs include in their scenes.(Check)
  • Plenty of anal and butt focused scenes, and the way the assholes are drawn is amazing as well, not to mention the cumshots are really satisfying to see.(Check!)

I added some Demos bellow ^^!
  • 116.png 573.png 603.png 548.png