• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icytit

Aug 17, 2018
I hear you guys, I hear you. I have uploaded from his patreon everything from October 2021 to today, November 7th 2022. The previous uploads should have everything before that. As always, if you enjoyed please drop a like. I will really appreciate it. :giggle:

ELZX TIERS 10/2021 - 11/7/22: Pixeldrain
Any chance you can archive the google drive link he just posted on his patreon?, 'cause he posted that he is going to wipe the slate clean within 24h and delete all his hard core smexy stuff

Thomasflames

Sep 21, 2022
Here is an alternate archive link I found. As it is not mine, this is prone to going down as well until the mirror is made. I don't have the space currently to download and host it myself. Godspeed gentlemen and leave a like if you enjoyed :cool:.

ELZX All content ever created until 12-03-2022 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

justjakka

Jul 22, 2018
his post on kemono was updated, let me know if anyone wants the stuff, even though its probably identical to the one shared here

Reactions: Icytit