• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics - Collection - Pinup - Daval3D Collection [2024-03-10] [Daval3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

J0K3RXXX

An excellent art work. 5/5
    The stories and characters are also pretty good. 5/5
    The dialogues are great. 5/5

The only thing I could mention negatively would be that this great artist has not made a visual novel... yet.

Among his different works, my favorite is Immoral Desires.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rogueone_

Bestthread on the forum so far because i loke the author and the people in the thread focus on tlking about the stories and not other stuff and thats very nidlce because it helps while reading the posts. Also there are a lot of leaks LOL
  3. 5.00 star(s)

namhoang909

:cool: One of the best creators, cheating yes, but I have not seen the NTR content, the common theme is shota with hot milf, I like how women look in his story, very nice detail. The render of 3-D characters is amazing, storyline is okay. Thank you for sharing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Requiem131

No doubt this is pretty good content as far as 3D comics go. Most of it is boy with mature girls, mostly their mothers, if you like those fetishes it will work well for you. But outside that, render quality is pretty good and the stories themselves are quite decent, if a bit rushed on some of them (but that's something common in the genre). Satisfying and Immoral are probably the best stories so far, I guess they are more to people's liking and that's why they have more numbers out than the other ones, while in the minor series he dabbles a bit into magic and stuff like that.

All in all, no doubt it is some good material and some pretty decent fun.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lucius Logan 3D

Certainly the artist Daval 3D is among the great revelations of the new comic 3D artists, the quality of the story and details in the poses, photographic set of the scene, lighting and the way he makes the story provocative.

5 stars without a doubt!