• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Fuck off dude, I'm allowed to tinfoil from time to time. No need to be a dick about it.

The story literally starts out with Edward talking to a voice in his head and perceptions are pretty fucked up for a schizophrenic. What if the interactions he witnessed didn't happen exactly the way it's presented? What if that girl who was getting harassed by Neil Swanger was just a random girl that Edward "manifested" Elsa from. In fight club, there were many instances where Tyler acted as a second party but it turned out that it was the Narrator doing those things and was interacting with those characters. None of the other characters picked up on the fact that he was schizo. All I'm saying is maybe it's something similar. Just because we see Elsa talking to someone or doing something, doesn't mean it actually happened exactly that way in reality.

I'm just saying it'd be an interesting twist. It's no question that Edward's mental instability is a major plot element, so what if we're seeing everything from his warped perception of things?
Yeah, it's gonna turn out ed's the only human left and everyone else is just his imagination. What a twist

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
The multiple personality disorder stuff with Edward is perfectly legitimate. Just not with Elsa. (I would love the Elsa isn't real idea to be viable. It just is not.)

Edward, in some dialog paths at the cafe, decides to injury himself. And in another path a voice in his head convinces him to injure himself. (Just the capability to follow through on "it's a good idea if I injure myself" is indicative of a mental trauma.)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
maybe Tommy being the imaginary friend would work better.
fans of AVN games might not like to be deprived of one potential LI :D

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It would NOT be an interesting twist. It would be a busload of crap like all these "interesting twists" are.
Well opinions are like assholes... everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

maybe Tommy being the imaginary friend would work better.
fans of AVN games might not like to be deprived of one potential LI :D
Oh I don't know... Elsa could work too. Maybe Edward just embraces the crazy and lives happily ever after fucking his imaginary waifu :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Just imagine Alice finally falling for him only for him to say, "Sorry honey, I'm already taken". Then he walks off into the sunset with his arm held around his invisible girlfriend.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes