Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
I can look, I had a hard drive failure in late 2016 and lost all of my trollvids/iwara stuff from 2014-2016, I reacquired everything I could but some stuff was permanently lost. Birdway stuff in particular though I have almost everything from patreon and roughly 2/3rds of the iwara stuff.

I'll use the wayback machine links and cross reference file names and see. Some of the early 2016 Iwara stuff that got deleted fairly quickly I probably don't have to be brutally honest.
Forbidden Love I 100% don't have, Mr. Saxobeat I already uploaded in my last post. That third internet archive I'll dig through and cross reference, I definitely have some from that page.

Final edit for this reply. I dug through and uploaded everything I have from those internet archive pages, I also threw in a couple extra things I know are from that date range that I had on hand. I'll probably do another upload in the future of some of the 2016 iwara and patreon stuff not in this as I finish sorting stuff.
Here's what I .

Last edited:

BeepBopActivity

Jun 28, 2022
I can look, I had a hard drive failure in late 2016 and lost all of my trollvids/iwara stuff from 2014-2016, I reacquired everything I could but some stuff was permanently lost. Birdway stuff in particular though I have almost everything from patreon and roughly 2/3rds of the iwara stuff.

I'll use the wayback machine links and cross reference file names and see. Some of the early 2016 Iwara stuff that got deleted fairly quickly I probably don't have to be brutally honest.
Forbidden Love I 100% don't have, Mr. Saxobeat I already uploaded in my last post. That third internet archive I'll dig through and cross reference, I definitely have some from that page.

Final edit for this reply. I dug through and uploaded everything I have from those internet archive pages, I also threw in a couple extra things I know are from that date range that I had on hand. I'll probably do another upload in the future of some of the 2016 iwara and patreon stuff not in this as I finish sorting stuff.
Here's what I have.
Wow this is crazy, its amazing to think that Birdway made so much content, thanks for sharing all this

Purb

Jul 8, 2018

Here's what I have.
Hey thanks i'll add this to my Naughtymachinma page. Now to find this one vid by Zarking

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021

Here's what I have.
Damn even MORE content, this is the 3rd I'm editing my birdway directory

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020
Is it permanent? I want a place where i can download it later if my hdd ever fails cuz it's condition ain't looking too good
i would seriously recomend mega or google drive they offer a price worth storage where one can watch and download and transfer easy, but others are sureley good. Though I cannot say if they are any good due to that I haven't tried them.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
i would seriously recomend mega or google drive they offer a price worth storage where one can watch and download and transfer easy, but others are sureley good. Though I cannot say if they are any good due to that I haven't tried them.
I have tried mega once , they have this shitty recurring subscriptions system that pisses me off ,and secondly it's the constant need of payment, i wanna permanent 1 time price cloud storage , if someone knows let me know i will upload my hdd and post link here

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020
I have tried mega once , they have this shitty recurring subscriptions system that pisses me off ,and secondly it's the constant need of payment, i wanna permanent 1 time price cloud storage , if someone knows let me know i will upload my hdd and post link here
ok sorry

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Is it permanent? I want a place where i can download it later if my hdd ever fails cuz it's condition ain't looking too good
Is it permanent from the type of subscription you brought or that people actively downloads your collection here and their. I still got collections active a year ago because people continue to download from them. I am a fan of Pixeldrain for knowing the Benefits you get out of it long term. Their no storage space limit for $2.50 a month and I went for $25 yearly. That a steal compare to what you get from MEGA. However they did increase it to $5 a months recently but I still see the value you get out of it worth it. I fell bad for the new people because I'm still able pay $25 yearly even though the price change lol. I still have 168TB use of Cloud Storage on Pixeldrain and it still haven't reach the cap yet.

Check here then if you need any recommendation for cloud storage. Even though I like Pixeldrain, I can see it not being for everyone.

Reactions: Devinebeast