Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
I can look, I had a hard drive failure in late 2016 and lost all of my trollvids/iwara stuff from 2014-2016, I reacquired everything I could but some stuff was permanently lost. Birdway stuff in particular though I have almost everything from patreon and roughly 2/3rds of the iwara stuff.

I'll use the wayback machine links and cross reference file names and see. Some of the early 2016 Iwara stuff that got deleted fairly quickly I probably don't have to be brutally honest.
Forbidden Love I 100% don't have, Mr. Saxobeat I already uploaded in my last post. That third internet archive I'll dig through and cross reference, I definitely have some from that page.

Final edit for this reply. I dug through and uploaded everything I have from those internet archive pages, I also threw in a couple extra things I know are from that date range that I had on hand. I'll probably do another upload in the future of some of the 2016 iwara and patreon stuff not in this as I finish sorting stuff.
Here's what I have.
Hi ! Just wanted to ask if there's a new link since this one is not active anymore. Thank you !

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
Question guys,
Did Birdway use to make MMD content under a different name? I noticed that this collection under "MMD" has stuff from Chobi and seemingly other different artists
what is up with this? anyone care to explain?

LordCha

Jul 29, 2017
Birdway just dropped. Chobi is a diffrent artist probably. Most people uses same MMD mods. Some mods free or sells low price.
I known Nyakumi, her style close to Birdway.

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
Birdway just dropped. Chobi is a diffrent artist probably. Most people uses same MMD mods. Some mods free or sells low price.
I known Nyakumi, her style close to Birdway.
I believe Birdway uses Nyakumi's models, which is why their work visually looks similar

Assuming that Chobi is a different artist from Birdway, then the MMD collection from OP of this thread is wrongfully organized. There are works from other artists